Chapter 3

I heard the whispers some people said but when I looked up at Jasmine she didn't seem to mind. I really want to be able to make her like me enough to the point where we could start dating.

I can't believe she likes me back! The amount of times I had to create fake scenarios just to fall asleep featuring this very moment is definitely concerning but who cares?! It's happening!!

"Claire I do like you enough." I blink and smack her arm.

"Stop reading my mind!"

"It's just because you were so quiet! I was just making sure you weren't letting the whispering get to you."

I feel the tips of my ears go warm and I look down. She's so considerate. Maybe I should make the first move and ask her on a date sometime soon. I know she has a game coming up and I'm obviously gonna be there cheering but that doesn't really count as a date or anything.

My thoughts get interrupted when we stop walking and Jasmine reaches for the door to our class. She opens it and allows me to walk through it first before following behind. This causes a few students and the teacher to look up at us and blink blankly. Is it really so weird that two girls holding hands? Well, no, it's probably just the fact that it's us doing it.

Jasmine leads us to random seats sorta in the back but not too far from the board and releases my hand. I don't even get a chance to question her before she pulls out my chair and waits for me to sit down. I smile and sit down and allow her to push my chair back in. I love getting princess treatment and now that Im experiencing it from her, I don't ever wanna stop receiving it.

"Claire you want to come over to mine after school?" I rapidly nod my head yes which causes her to giggle.

"Don't get whiplash baby." She says through her laughter. I laugh a little too while a blush creeps up my cheeks. I never thought I would like being called baby but it surely did something to me.

After a few minutes of basic ice breakers and things like that the teacher, Ms. Morley, passes out a math sheet to see where each student is on the scale. I think she's just doing it because she's old and unhappy with herself and her life.

Here's the thing, math comes a little slow to me and before I would just wait until the person next to me finished and copy off of them. Except I can't because Jasmine would notice and I don't want her to think I'm stupid. I just gave up on math that's all. I look around the class and see students writing which causes me to look over at Jasmine who is also writing. I start to bounce my leg as I look at Ms.Morley and she signals for me to start writing.

I look down at my paper and try to remember the formula for at least the first question. God I hope Jasmine isn't reading my mind right now. I dig a pencil out of my backpack and write my name and then try to focus on the first problem. After two minutes, the formula came to me and I did the first problem and then the second since it was the same formula just different numbers.

It was when I got to the third and fourth problem is where my leg started bouncing a little faster. She had the problems set up as two equations with its own formula. Thankfully, there's only eight problems. The bad part, I only understand the first two.

My leg starts bouncing faster when I see a student get up and turn their paper in. Shit. I'm screwed. Somehow, my leg starts bouncing even faster as I pick up my pencil and try to figure it out on my own.

I let out a huff and that's when I feel Jasmine's hand being placed on my thigh. I jump a little and look over at her. She gives me a small smile and presses a kiss to my check. Slowly, my leg comes to a stop.

"Ask for help when you need it Claire. I'm never gonna judge you."

"I'm sorry. I was scared."

"It's okay, you don't need to be sorry. Now what do you not understand?" She pulls my chair closer to her which causes some people to look back at us since the chair made a scraping noise.

The whole time she softly rubbed my thigh to comfort me. There is no way I'm graduating this school without getting this girl to be my girlfriend.

*Time skip*

I've come to learn that Jasmine is a very affectionate person and that just makes everything so much better. She's also a very touchy person. Whenever we're together she's always touching me somehow and I like it a lot.

"Do you want to just follow behind me or should I just text you the address?" Jasmine asks as we walk hand in hand to the student parking lot.

"Oh I didn't drive today so is it okay if I just ride with you?"

"Of course." She says smiling at me. I don't know if it's our height difference or what but having to look up at her while she's smiling is so hot.

Yep, it's official I'm so gone for this girl.

okay i think im doing good with keeping the story on the same track with the previous version.

hope u enjoyed !!