Chapter 1

"Hey Jasmine!" My best friend Addy said with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Addy why are you so happy this early?" She's usually very quiet and moody in the morning, especially on Mondays. She's also a little jittery but that could just be me.

"I had such a good time waking up. The birds were chirping, the sun was coming through the window, my mom made my favorite breakfast, no traffic on the drive here, AND I made it to Starbucks and then to school ON TIME!!! Those are good reasons to be piped up on our first day of senior year!!" She says grabbing her things out her locker. I laugh and nod my head in agreement.

"Oh look your girlfriend is heading your way. She doesn't do a good job of hiding how much she checks you out."

"Addy we both know I don't have a girlfriend." But I turn around anyway to see Claire standing right behind me and Addy gone.

Asshole.

"Well hello there Claire how's your day going?" She hates when I appear to be unfazed by her presence and it only brings me satisfaction which I hope has been evident in every encounter.

"Ugh why is she so pretty. She makes it hard to fake my hatred. Claire get it together she barely even said anything. Fucking simp. Shut the hell up bro! Who's side are you on?! Why is she smiling. Damn her smile is so pretty. I'm so gay."

I laugh a bit at her thoughts. It makes feeling the same way about her so much better.

"Hey Claire if you're done checking me out I would like to go." I say while walking away winking. I feel her eyes on me as I walk away. She is truly the highlight of my day.

Did I forget to mention that I could read minds? Don't ask how because honestly I don't know I just woke up one day when I was eight and boom I could see what everyone was thinking.

Claire has always sparked my interests from way back in middle school when I first found out I was into girls. It was only until our sophomore year of high school when I realized I have a fat crush on Claire but I didn't know she felt the same until recently, like by the end of our junior year and that's only because I gave in and started to read her mind. I still haven't made a move on her simply because I'm not sure if she's out and I don't wanna be a secret.

*Time skip*

The lunch bell finally rings so me and Addy head to get our lunch together. I spot the guy Addy currently has a crush on and I point him out to her. She turns her head towards me then back towards him and I nod my head. She wants to go talk to him but doesn't know if it's okay that she can leave me. I'm always gonna let her do her. I mean who knows this guy could be her soulmate. She happily skips towards him and I continue to walk to the cafe.

I walk past the janitors closet and hear some shuffling around. I let out a light laugh because obviously someone is getting lucky right now. The door opens and I continue to mind my business and not turn around to see who's coming out the door. I then hear Claire call my name so I stop and turn to look at her. She waves me over and I walk in the closet with her.

so yeah,

so basically there probably won't be a plot at all because I wanna keep this as close to the original as I can just with better EVERYTHING. so no, idk where this is going.

also, i'm going to keep putting pictures up top to show who's pov it is just to make it easier for myself so i apologize in advance if you get tired of seeing these girls faces lmaooo.

i'm also never gonna proofread so if a spelling error is bothering you that bad go ahead and correct it in the comments.

hope u enjoyed and don't be scared to comment anything u wanna say !!