29: How to frick yourself -frank

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hi.

enjoy this chapter.

This boy has to stop being so attractive I swear.

I will die a little, he is so sweet, like the rumors don't effect him that much, and he was pissed. I didn't know he could get that angry.

I saw him talk to one of the lunch moniters after lunch. Weird but whatever.

Not were back at his house. We just finished dinner and are cuddling. I quickly fall asleep though.

I wake up before him. I look at the time, 6:47. He'll want to be up.

I jump on him slightly, "wake up" he shakes his head, "it's your birthday,"

"Fuck my birthday,"

"No, wake up," at this point I'm straddling his legs, "wake up" I push his torso. He just sits up flips me over and lays on top of me.

"I want sleep."

"No" I squirm. He sounds annoyed so I squirm some more. He eventually moves.

He stands up and turns on the light,

"Hey Frankie, I won the bet." He smiles as I groan, can you get me some coffee, we have sugar packets and those creamer things put two of each please" I groan but do it anyway.

I see his brother, "why are you making coffee, you look awake..."

"I lost a bet... and if you lost you have to listen to the other person for the day." I sigh.

He nods, "good luck,"

I wait until the coffee is done and this in the sugar and creamer then I bring it up to his room. I walk in and he's dressed in this pastel purple skirt and fishnets, let's not forget that black crop top.

If anyone guy was straight before, they definitely aren't now.

Hes lying down on his bed and looks like he's trying not to sleep.

"Gee I have the coffee," He sits up and drinks it.

"Thanks" he whispers.

"You're welcome, imma go get dressed now." He doesn't let me move as he drinks the coffee.

"Ok, I pick an outfit out for you, you can change out of it after school..." He grabs a black band shirt, fishnets and a skirt.

"Um what, where did you get these from."

"They're from 6th or 7th grade I think. Put them on."

He leaves the room and I question my life choices up until now. I sigh and put the outfit on.

I walk out of the room and sigh, "shoes?" He hands me some black ankle boots.

I put them on.

It takes a second to walk.

He sits me down and puts eyeliner and mascara on me.

"Why?" I ask.

"You lost, and this outfit looks good on you."

I sigh, "goodbye reputation"

"Hey you could kill someone with those shoes, one more second ok?" I nod and he stops.

I walk over to the mirror, and look up at myself.

I grab my phone and go to Google.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"How to fuck yourself. If I don't get an answer it'll be how to clone yourself." I reply.

"I can't tell if that's narssictic or funny as fuck." He laughs. Come on Frankie we have to leave."

I sigh and join him walking to school, we walk in and get stared at. "I hate you," I whisper to him.

I sigh, 5 minutes in school and I'm being checked out, called names and some dude shoved me against the wall and made it clear he wants to fuck me.

I kicked him and make his nose bleed, then laughed cause he looked scared of a kid in a skirt. Especially since I joked about fucking him.

I'm guessing he's 5'11 at least. That could've been interesting.

Anyway, six people came up to me and called me names because the rumors. Gerard gives me a look, that says, don't say anything.