28: their own fault

:) hi sorry i didnt update earlier, I'm writing this fic and yeah, 

enjoy ig

Frank whispers in my ear, "What we you guys talking about?"

"The rumors," I whisper back, "one sec" I stand up and walk to my old table.

In order for me to stop this I have do something.

"Ok I'll make you girls a deal," they nod. "You stop the rumors or your high school will be hell, and I promise you will regret talking to me."

"What kind of hell?"

"The 'nerds' will look like jocks compared to you guys, you will be looked down on by everyone, even alexis will be more liked and no one likes her." That was an exaggeration, but that could happen.

They whisper among themselves and look at me and nod, "fine, but why do you care about that punk"

"Because 'that punk' has made me happier in two weeks that we've been friends compared to the years of friendship with you guys, and if you continue, you will regret it." They do nothing as I walk away. They know they can't.

I sit next to him. "Hii Frankie,"

"What did you do?"

"Nothing" I lean against him and giggle.

"Gerard what did you do?"

"You're pretty"

He sighs, "Gerard,"

"I might of gotten them to stop," I giggle.

"How?"

I laugh and lean into him, "I reminded them who I am, and that I could get them more hated them the bitch,"

"Of course you did. What did you say to them exactly?"

"If them don't stop high school will be hell and that Alexis will be more liked then them."

He smiles adorably, "I knew there was a reason I liked you."

I am literally about to kiss him when Lindsey calls my name. "Hey Gerard, why did you decide to be 'innocent'"

"I didn't mean for it to happen but in like 7th grade, I was kinda popular for being the crossdressing gay kid, right?" They nod, "well someone showed me a video I think it was a sexual joke, I didn't know what to say so I stuttered and just said, 'what' they took that as I didn't understand, said something along the lines of 'you poor innocent soul' and then bam, I was the innocent crossdressing gay kid."

Frank laughs, "you fucking Easter egg, you said what? My immature ass would've died on the spot, who says what?"

"Me you bitch," I pout jokingly.

"Awww is the Easter egg upset?" He ruffles my hair.

"Go Fuck yourself," I laugh.

With out hesitation he replies with, "I've done that before I'll do it again, why you wanna watch?"

"Frank," I whine, "why,"

He shrugs. I watch what's happening with the group and have a sudden thought, "Frank,"

"Yeah Gee?" He looks at me.

"What am I going to do about the soulmate thing?" I ask.

He thinks for a second, "say it's on like your upper thigh or ass, and say its like someone brushed against it if they get concerned."

I hug him, "you are literally so amazing."

"Thanks Gee"

I get dragged away again.

"Is he hurting you? I was told that he was hurting you."
The kid says.

I shake my head. "No, Why?"

"Your eye, and nose,"

Shit my makeup got fucked up.

"I ran into a pole when I wasn't paying attention, who told you and when?"

They point to my old friends, "them like a minute ago,"

I say thank you and run back to my table. I slam my hands down. "Guess who's dead,"

"Geee"

"They won't stop," I am so close to screaming in pure
anger.

"Gee calm down," Frank says.

"Calm down? Frank they won't stop! Those assholes won't stop. They fucking spread rumors about you that could possibly ruin your life." I whisper yell so no one else hears.

"I'm used to it..." He looks down.

"Frank you shouldn't be, that's the thing, it's so fucked that you were taught that is normal to deal with what you do at school, it's not, but people are so fucked up that they don't want to see what your like because you're different. What gives them them the right to judge?" He gives me a look that I've never seen on him before.

"Gee come on, people are gonna hear you."

"Fine, but this isn't over, I made a deal with them and they didn't listen. So what happens next is their own fault."

"Um what?"

"You'll see".