23: she's um.. dead now -gerard

I got a dog

Also thank you for reading, I didn't think this would get this far, and the average amount of reads each chapter is 30,

for me that's slightly insane,
And like thank you,

I know he won't forgive himself immediately, that's not him.

My mom calls me down for dinner.

I notice that any question he's was asked, he was  quiet. I manage to turn the attention or me so he didn't have to talk.

Before I know it she asks about my birthday, "so you exited for your birthday? We're inviting a bunch of family over this year, I'm inviting them over tommorow,"

"Oh, I don't want anything crazy with family, our family never comes over for my birthdays how is this year different? I just want my friends to be over..."

"But you're getting your soulmate mark this year!" She smiles.

I nod trying not to laugh, I hold a pointer finger up and grab my phone, I scroll through my messages, "the last person in our family that texted me was... November last year, and that was... Cousin liv... mom she's um.. dead now..." I say, "if you don't say anything I don't think people would remember, so just friends and you guys, is that fine?"

She smiles and nods, "that fine I guess, you have a point, who do you want over,"

Frank looks at me not sure if he should say anything.

"My friends, Frank, Lindsey, Ray, Awsten, Pete and Billie and Lindsey are like Frank, punkish so..."

She smiles lightly, "yeah, anything else?"

"Also can they come over on my birthday? I know it's Thursday but..."

"Yeah that's fine"

It becomes quiet after that.

Mikey comes to talk to me after dinner, "Gerard thank you for that, grandpa hates me because I called him out for saying a slur last year and I don't get along with him..."

I shrug, "you can join us if you agree to not be an annoying little shit,"

He smiles and nods. I go to walk away, before he asks, "what's the current Frank situation? Last I knew he hated you and now?" I wipe off my make up and his eyes go wide, "did he do this?" I nod, "why did you forgive him?"

"He stopped, after a second he stopped, he ran off and... The rest isn't my story to tell... Just trust me when I say he feels bad, Jesus, that's an understatement. He knows what she did and he's not talking it well at all... There's a lot I can't say, but trust me when I say that he deserves so much, and I can give him him kindness all of that." I explain.

He nods and we walk separate ways. I run to my room and Frank is just sitting on my bed. I smile as I notice him stare off into space. I run over to him and jump on top of him, "Hi Frankie,"

"Hi Gee," he smiles and looks at me.

"boop," I boop his nose, he sighs and I giggle starring at him, "ohh Frankie, what's your wrists like right now?" I ask suddenly.

"My wh- oh yeah, it has some more letters." He shows me.

𝙷    𝙰  𝚕   𝙹 𝚒      𝚢

I smile, "that's really cool Frankie, each letter is forming instead of just being there. Like mine just appeared, kinda... You know what I mean," I say with hand gestures.

He nods and smiles, "yes you idiot, I know what you mean."

Neither of us say anything so I grab my computer again and resume the show.

Him being him, he falls asleep, I can't say much though.