"Well, what does that mean!?" I shouted.

"It means that if you don't hurry up the boy will die." Matatabi said.

"No! That can't happen! I won't let that happen to him! You guys have to help me out please!!" I shouted

"Why would we? You never did anything for us." Saiken said.

"Because I'm trying to save Shukaku's other half and from everyone in the entire world I'm the one who doesn't see you guys as monsters but as family!!" I shouted at them.

They were quite for a really long time. None of them wanted to say anything. All I could hear was the rustling of the leaves. I stopped running when I came across an open field. I looked around then ran my hand through my hair.

"Fine, if you guys aren't going to help me then I'll do it myself." I said touching my black strand of hair. I quickly made my seals and sand quickly swirled around me. "Teleport!" I shouted. I watched as the field started to turn into a cave. Once the sand disappeared I was in one of our old hideouts.

"Almost finished." I heard someone say.

I looked up at a huge statue and saw all the new Akatsuki members on the fingertips of the statue. I looked at the center of the statue and noticed something inside a bubble of chakra. I walked closer to it and once I was close enough I saw Gaara.

"GAARA!!!" I shouted making everyone look at me.

"Tsukiko!? What are you doing here?" Fugi said looking down at me.

"Gaara! What are you guys doing to him!?" I shouted at the person in the middle.

"It's none of your business." Their leader simply replied.

"Tsk. Gaara." I whispered softly looking at Gaara's body floating in midair.

I walked away from him and walked towards the entrance. I looked back at Gaara then smirked. I quickly made eight hand signs then drew a hand back as if notching an arrow. Then a ray of light gathered between my right hand and my left hand taking the form of an arrow.

"Light Style! Heaven's Arrow!!!" I shouted pointing it at the statue. I released the arrow and watched as it hurtled its way to the statue. I quickly ran towards Gaara and made other hand signs. "Chidori!!" I shouted.

I quickly struck the chakra that surrounded Gaara but it absorbed my chakra. I looked up at my arrow and it did the same. I quickly jumped into the air and used my chakra to float up in the air. I quickly ran towards Gaara and started to punch the chakra surrounding him but nothing happened.

I cursed under my breath before Deidara, Yin, and Misaki appeared next to me. They glared at the people in front of me as they tried to keep calm. Deidara placed a hand on my shoulder making me look at him.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, we just have to save Gaara." I replied as I looked at everyone. I noticed Fugi and Ukrai give me worried expressions before going back to what they were doing?

"It's too late to save him Tsukiko." Hatsumi said laughing between her words.

"Why?" I said leaning against the sphere of chakra. Yin rubbed my back as she knew that I was gonna start crying. I looked at her golden eyes and smiled before looking back at Gaara.

"Why you ask? Well he is a jinchuuriki and-"

"I wasn't talking to you, you son of a bitch!!!!" I shouted at Hatsumi. Yin quickly held me back but I just pushed her aside. I could feel a tear fall down my face but I ignored it. I pressed my hands on the chakra surrounding him and looked down at the ground.