Here's the thing

Wow! Long time no see! How is everyone?
.
.
.
.
.

COOL! Anyway, I wanted to say that this book was a and is one of my most read on here. I'm glad that you all enjoyed it for as long as it lasted.

I had this idea for how it was going to end but I never got to it since I stopped. And now three years later here we are.

The way I was going to end it was after the final battle between Sasuke and Naruto, Tsukiko was going to disappear. However, I need to explain that Tsukiko realized that she does not belong in the timeline after the encounter with Itachi during his fight with Sasuke. Before he dies Itachi relays this information to her after speaking with Orochimaru when he was still in the organization. Orochimaru then goes to explain once he makes his appearance again with Sasuke after the fight with Kabuto that he had flashbacks to certain events where the same thing happened bit with slightly different outcomes. And the fact that he knew things were going to happen before the even happened or as the were happening, gave his theory more evidence.

As to how the story would had ended, Tsukiko would put this realization to use and try to help the outcome of the war. She starts to go behind the scenes to help in the war and tries to warn everyone of the up and coming danger that is Kaguya. Then to help fix the problems that happened with Princess Kaguya Otsutsuki, Tsukiko was going to use all of her energy to help heal most of the wounded, fix some broken structures, and help the rest of the tailed beast find suitable locations for a home.

After all that Tsukiko would disappear from using up the last of her energy to leave the Naruto world and any memory of her is eased as though she never existed. Only the tailed beasts have memory of her ever being there but choose to keep that to themselves.

Then we jump skip to Naruto being Hokage and having his kids along with his friends. While everyone is enjoying life, Sasuke is traveling around the world trying to fix his mistakes. During his journey he stumbles upon the area where the final battle took place and there his new eye power activates on it's own. He hears a small child laughing followed by an image of a small girl with binary hair color, black on top that fades to blue, and bright blue eyes. She smiles at him before mouthing 'thank you and goodbye'.

And that's that. I also have the other chapters from where I last updated finished and never published. So I decided to publish them so you guys can see how it was going to go along. Hope you guys enjoyed this explanation and the chapters that I'm releasing. Keep in mind I wrote this story three years ago along with these chapters to come so sorry if it's not great.

Anyway, thanks for reading and all the support. I had a blast. See you guys in some other book or project.

BYE!