𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝟬𝟬𝟳.

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟬𝟬𝟳: 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"hey babe" i stubbed through the door almost falling over.

"woah woah woah y/n? how high are you?" he picked me up and laid me on the couch.

"15 hits in? maybe? i dont knowwww just kisss meee" i grabbed face.

"shit y/n shit shit" he got up grabbing his head.

"whatsss wronggg" i couldn't even speak straight

"your a pain in my fucking ass, thats what" he kept thinking about what he would do with me.

"i mean i can goooo" i tried to stand up "beyeyyyyy" i jumbled up my own words.

"NO just sit the fuck down" he dragged me back to the couch.

"nope nopeee you dont want me hereee" i tried to resist his force.

"jesus y/n SIT DOWN" he walked to the kitchen.

"ughhhh fineee" i fell lopsided on the couch.

"here drink" he handed me a glass of water.

"nooo i want somehting spiccyyy" i shaked around.

"no. water and water only" he pushed the glass in my face

  he was such an ass, but atleast he always cares about me. maybe momma was right. i took the glass and started drinking.

"SHITTT" i spilt water all over my shirt "ITS COLDDDD" i started to shiver

"fuckkkkk" he grabbed his head again before he reached over for an old tee "here, put this on"

"thank you bubbaaa" i grabbed the shirt and took of mine, i looked over at him and his eyes were glued to my chest

"ayooo you wanna fuck just say it" i threw my shirt at him

"im not fucking you y/n. i told myself i would change for you, im not gonna fuck you because you showed up at our house, when your suppose to be at school, and your high" he put the shirt over his shoulder and wrung it out.

"ouuuu your changing for mee" i teased him

"yeah can you believe that?" he laughed

he put on a movie for me and went to go finish getting ready. i was slowly getting back into reality. this couch had so many memories. i miss mariano. 

what the fuck?? that was random

"hey you good?" vinnie came down and sat down next to me.

"oh uhm yeah" i directed my attention back to the movie.

we both sat in silence for the next half an hour watching the movie until something came over me.

"why do you hurt me?" i asked not letting my eyes leave the tv

"because i was stupid and drunk and i had alot of anger in me" he lowered his head

"no. why did you HURT me?" tears formed in my eyes

"i was fucked up okay? jeez, just watch the damn movie" he sounded hurt yet annoyed