𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝟬𝟬𝟰.

𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝟬𝟬𝟰: 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

  see, the thing is i wasnt sad because of vinnie, only because i knew with a snap of my fingers i was back with him. but i feel different this morning, i feel confident.

   at school, before i left, i was made fun of for my body, facial features, and really everything. after i left i started working out, taking care of myself, changing myself for the better. my curls are healthy, my teeth are white, my skin is clear, my confidence is out of the roof. they weren't ready.

   i got up and went to my vanity grabbing my clothes on the way. it was a simple outfit, white cami, ripped baggy jeans, and a flannel. i did my hair routine and put on some lashes. damn, i look good. there was this magical wave of dangerous confidence over me, i didn't hate it though.

   "MOM IM LEAVING" i screamed grabbing a fruit bowl

   "DONT DO DUMB SHIT PLEASE" she yelled back, i laughed

- at school-

  i stood in front of the horrid building before i had to walk in. i grabbed my phone and played "daddy af" by slayyter, that song gave me me power. i put my airpods in and started my walk.

   i slammed through the front doors and all eyes landed on me

    "oh shit my bad, i didn't mean to cause i scene" i laughed and went to my old locker.

     "BITCH YOUR BACK" cynthia and katie ran towards me.

    "you know it" i closed my locker and hugged both of them before the bell rang.

   "wouldnt wanna make a bad impression on my first day" i went to go find my homeroom.

   "damn ma you fine as ever" i heard a voice behind me say

      i turned around to see a tall tan boy with black messy hair, he was pretty hot but i would never tell him. he was there with his two other friends, don't get me all they were all fine af but i just dont see myslef with any of them.

   "fuck off mattia" i turned around walking up to him "you miss me?" i smirked and ran my hand down his chest.

  "you know it" he grabbed my waist and we walked towards homeroom.

  "hey ms. smith" i walked towards the desk to greet her.

   "oh gosh your back. missed you y/n, just take your seat" she greeted me , she always loved me.

  i walked towards the back of the room to take my usual seat but someone was in it. he had black curly hair, chiseled jaw line, he was pretty hot to be honest.

   "uhm excuse me, your in my seat" i bent down next to him.

  he looked up and me "my bad ma'am didn't know it was yours" he stood up towering over me by at least two feet. "here ya go" he smirked going to find a new seat.

"AYO BUDDY WATCH THEM EYES" mattia yelled out to him

  i turned around and saw mar staring me up and down "nah bro im good" he winked at me and turned to face the front.

"fucking ass" mattia muttered

    ms smith started to take roll call so i turned to alejandro;

  "ayo! whats his deal" i whispered pointing to the tall kid

"o uhm his names mariano castano, hes a big hot shot, thinks very highly of himself, every girl tries to get on him but he hasn't let a single one, he doesn't have alot of friends because everyones scared of him. OH and rumor has it hes a dealer" he whispered back "don't go crushing on him y/n"

"i wont, he's hot but he seems like an ass" i smirked not taking my eyes of mariano.

  "oh and by the way you look hot today" alejandro moved his hand up my thigh

   "mhm yeah yeah whatever" i moved his hand and stood up. i walked over to marianos desk

    "hey"

"i been popping bottles all night"

"put it on your face boy"

"daddy af, i feel daddy af"

"he wanna get in my guts"

"daddy af"

𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗳: 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘁𝗲𝗿