𝐄𝐋𝐅

It had been a long way to the Kim Kingdom, even longer to the capital where the palace was.

Jinyoung had been with them until they arrived at the frontier. "It's on you now," the older said, "you need to protect the king even if it's with your life."

The black haired boy nodded. "Don't worry. I will keep his majesty safe."

After this it had been three days until they arrived at the capital. The travel was intresting for Jimin. He saw a lot of new things like different flowers or animals.

But his first priority was still the king safety.

"We will arrive soon," Jimin said. He sat inside the carriage with the king. His clothes looked more expensive than the ones he wore at the Mins Palace. But it was just for disguise. They needed to make the Jimin to look like the newest toy of the King or else it would be too suspicious.

Why would Min Yoongi take a slave with him?

Jinyoung had made Jimin study the whole map. It took him a day to memorize everything perfectly.

Even the older had been surprised. "You have an eidetic memory. I started noticing while our practice. You learn things really fast only by seeing them once."

Jimin had just shrugged his shoulders. He was the kings property, so who cares?

Jimin closed his eyes for a second. It was warm here. The slave had gotten a simple, but nice, white hanbok. He liked how the fabric felt on his skin. It was soft and light.

"In order to make them think you are just a little lover, we will have to act like it," the king spoke looking outside if the carriage. "I hope you are as good as fighting in acting."

Jimin bowed his head lightly. "Don't worry your highness. I will not disappoint you."

Min Yoongis icy gaze fell on him. His dark aura was pulsating. A cold smirks formed on his lips. "You better not."

The man in front of Jimin was not caring about him at all. Even though he got special treatment, the black haired boy was not safe. One mistake and the slave was dead.

Jimin looked him in the eyes. He could still feeling the murderous aura around the king.

The slaves smiled softly. His eyes closed and formed to an crescent moon. His body language changed from serious to relaxed. "I love you," he said with a gentle voice.

The king was shocked. "What?" He blurted out.

In less then a second Jimin had opened his eyes again and looked with no expression and no emotion into the kings eyes.

"You see? I won't disappoint you."

___

Sorry for not updating... I had a lot to do and was really uncreative