𝐅𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐅𝐙𝐄𝐇𝐍

Jimin was in his own chamber's. He didn't know he would get a room for only himself. The boy didn't complain. He liked it. It wasn't extraordinary. But it was more beautiful, all the rooms he had to share with others.

But something made Jimin think that he wouldn't be sleeping in this room. Probably his rationality reminding him to fulfill his act as King Min's whore.

The black haired boy bit his plump lip.

"How sad," he mumbled, touching the satin curtains on his window.

"What's so sad?" A familiar voice said.

Jimin turned around. He already knew who the unannounced visitor was. He would always be able to identify this voice.

"Your highness," he greeted his master.

Yoongi was leaning on the entrance. His arms crossed in front of his body. His eyes followed every of his slave's movements.

"Blue suits you," the king said.

Jimin who had changed into a blue hanbok some time ago bowed. "Thank you, my king."

The king nodded before a small smirk moved on his lips. The pale man slowly walked directly in front of Jimin, put his hands around the boy on his back, and whispered in the other one's ear: "And now tell me what you are so sad about, my beloved."

A shiver. That was what Jimin felt on his back. The action of his master had been a surprise. But then the slave remembered that the walls had ears.

He put a soft smile on his face and placed his head on the king's shoulder, wrapping his hands around him.

"I am so sad, that I will not sleep a single night in this pretty room, my king," he answered with a pout on his face. "I mean, you have told me that I will sleep at your side before arriving. You didn't lie to me, right?"

Yoongi caressed Jimin's back. "Oh, do not worry, my dear. You will like my chamber's better, believe me. And of course I did not lie to you. I promised you I would never do this, right?"

Jimin smiled happily and closed his eyes. "Yes, your majesty."

The maids grinned to each other as they undressed Jimin. The boy had a beautiful body. Even the servants envied him for it.

"Would you like some rose petals and oil in your bath? It will make your skin smooth and really nice."

The boy nodded. "Yes please."

The warm water was relaxing for his body. Having baths like these was one of Jimin's favorite activities. The maids shyly massaged his shoulders. They were thinking about what would happen later in the evening.

"This will release all your stress and help you," a maid said while massaging.

Jimin's cheeks took a red color. "Thank you," he mumbled, flustered.

The quiet giggles were easily heard by Jimin, but he ignored them. They weren't jealous, they were excited for him. The boy was playing his act. There would probably nothing happen between them.

It was just an act. Jimin was there to protect his king, his master. Not there to fool around with him.

Or was he?

---

I am really unsure if I should write smut for this story or not.

Do people want to read that?