𝐙𝐖𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐅

"Don't talk to someone with a higher status than you unless they talk to you first," Yoongi had told Jimin before entering the capital. "Maids and server are under you, so feel free to do everything you have to make them believe you are my toy."

The slave nodded. "Of course, your highness."

The capital of the Kim Kingdom was beautiful. It was happier than Min's.

The palace was a lot warmer too. At least what Jimin could see from the window in the carriage.

"We greet his highness of the Min Kingdom," someone said as king Yoongi left the carrige.

Jimin followed him with his view on the floor.

People bowed down to the King of Min.

"King Min," a voice said politely, "I welcome you. A long time has passed since we have seen each other."

"Crown prince," the blonde king greeted shortly. "You didn't change much."

Jimin looked up. In front of him was the Kim crown prince.

The older was slightly tanned which became very obvious compared to Min Yoongi's pale skin. The man's dark blonde hair was quite short for a royal. But what took most of Jimin's attention were the man's crystal blue eyes.

They where a typical characteristic of the Kim family.

The colour if the eyes seemed to glow in the afternoon sun.

Kim Namjoon was smiling softly. "You didn't either. Still grumpy as always."

Yoongi rolled his eyes annoyed. "Are we done now?"

The crown prince sighed. "Anyways, maybe you should introduce your partner over there."

Yoongi smirked. "Why? You like him?"

Namjoon winked with one eye. "While he is cute, I am already married and not interested in any platonic or sexual activities outside my marriage," he told the older. "And now my dear, may I asked for your name?"

Jimin bowed. "Greetings to the crown prince. My name is Jimin and I belong to King Min."

Namjoon glanced to Yoongi. "Belong?"

A dark smile formed on the Min king's lips. "I bought him so," he put his hand on the waist of the boy, "he is mine to play with. Last time I saw, slavery was not forbidden here."

The crown prince wasn't amused. "In deed, it is not forbidden. But let me tell you, the royal family is not a friend to it either. Also King Jung is attending too. So you better be careful around him."

The blonde rolled his eyes. "And still you do nothing against it. How hypocritical."

"Namjoon-ah! What takes you so long?" A voice was heard, followed by a man. "Oh, I see out guests are here too."

The man smiled. "Welcome, my name is crown prince Kim Seokjin." He gave both guests a warm smile.

Kim Seokjin was a handsome man.

Jimin could not deny this.

Seokjin had wide shoulders, every man would be jealous of. His hazel eyes send out warmth. The aura surrounding the crown prince's fiance was pleasant anfangen felt welcoming.

Jimin could really understand why Namjoon had completely fallen for this man.

The crown prince, who stood next to his fiance, could not keep his eyes from Seokjin the moment he joined them.

He looked at him with love in his crystal eyes.

"Please, might I invite you to a cup of tea or would you like to rest first? You had a long journey," Seokjin asked politely.

"Let's drink some tea," Yoongi responded rather cold.