𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐇𝐍

Jimin sat with them at a pavilion surrounded by peach trees, whose blossoms were blooming light pink. Namjoon and Yoongi had left earlier to speak about some things.

"I'll be right back, my love," Namjoon had softly whispered in his lover's ear, then he had kissed him on his forehead and left with King Yoongi.

Jin had smiled widely which had shown Jimin that the love between these two people was strong.

Seokjin and Jimin being now on two were sitting together. Jin had prepared the tea himself.

"I hope you can enjoy it. It is my favourite," he said with a soft smile on his perfect face.

Jimin put the small mug to his lips, tasting the refreshing hot tea. "It's really good," he answered the future king. "I hope I can enjoy some more while I am staying here."

Jin's smile grew bigger. "Thank you! I'd love to do it more often for you."

The slave had already noticed the curiosity in the crown prince's eyes. He knew what the next question of the man would be.

"How did you meet King Min?"

Jimin smiled. "Well, I was sold to a courtesan house at a young age. King Yoongi saw me playing the zither and liked my music. He bought my freedom and gave me the chance to serve him. It may sound like I was forced to but I-," he blushed, "well um... I enjoy his company."

The elder nodded. He wasn't surprised about the fact that Jimin was bought. The Min Kingdom was know for buying slaves and using them as mistresses. But he could at least be relieved that the cute and shy boy in front of wasn't forced to serve his King.

"I'm glad to see that you are alright. But you should also know that King Yoongi isn't someone who only has one person for all his life... also he's-"

"- I know! I know about all his bed stories! And I know that I can never be the only person in his life! He's the king after all! But... but I want to enjoy the time he is interested in me..." The boy had tears in his eyes.

Jin's heart ached. The sweet, cute boy in front of him had a sad expression on his face. He was on the verge of crying.

"Oh my sweet, poor boy," the crown prince mumbled and hugged the younger tightly. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. If something happens, you can always come to me. Let's write each other letters, okay?"

Jimin nodded slowly and hugged the older back. "T-thanks." His voice trembled.

Jin could feel his shoulder getting wet.

Jimin was crying.

It broke the crown prince's heart.

He knew exactly what Jimin must feel right now. The uncertainty if he would be the only person in his loved one's heart or if he had to share the love.

Jin still felt insecure thinking about his future with Namjoon.

Yes, they were engaged and knew each other for a long time. But Namjoon was going to be the king one day.

What if he had to marry another person from a different kingdom? What if Namjoon fell in love with someone else?

Jin knew the burden Namjoon had to carry on his shoulders, but still he wasn't sure if he could let his love marry a concubine or even multiple.

He was selfish when it was about Namjoon. He wanted to have him for him alone.

While Jin thought about all of this and hugged the younger, Jimin was still crying.

But it was no real sadness or fear.

His face had an emotionless expression while the tears fell on Jin's shoulders.

Seokjin would probably be shocked if he could see Jimin's face right now. But luckily to Jimin he could not.

Like the younger had King Min shown before, he was a good actor.