Chapter 22

It had been a couple of days since me and Niall had gone on our first date, we'd been busy with tour since then but we've been sneaking kisses whenever no one is around and spending most nights together. I've done my best to ignore the stares and laughter that seems to follow me everywhere but at some point, I was going to crack.

"Niall, I think some people know about us" I mumbled into his bare chest. He didn't respond straight away but gently turned onto his side, forcing me to look at him.

"What do you mean, love? How would they know? Has someone spoken to you about it?" Niall asked in a flat, but soft, voice and a neutral expression on his face, scaring me slightly because Niall normally has one of the most expressive faces I've ever seen.

"I just... for the last few days I've felt like everyone's staring at me and laughing at me behind my back" I said, not able to look into his eyes and instead focusing my eyes on the framed painting on the wall of the hotel room just above his shoulder.

"Maybe your mind is just playing tricks on you because you're nervous"

"Maybe"

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable?"

"I don't think so"

"I wouldn't break up with you just because other people knew. Just in case you were worrying about that. I really like you, Aves"

"I really like you too, Ni"

I wasn't sure how this had happened but it was after the last show of this leg of the tour and I had decided to spend it in Niall's room. Before, whenever we had been making out and I felt Niall get hard against my leg, or I got too flustered, we would stop and do something else because we hadn't wanted to go any further at this early stage of our relationship.

Now, I found myself sitting in Niall's lap in bed, feeling his hard dick underneath me, but instead of getting up, I stayed exactly where I was. Niall waited a few minutes before pulling away from me and searching in my eyes, evidently confused as to why I hadn't gotten up like I had every other time. I just smiled at him, which he quickly returned, before shrugging and leaning back in, to kiss him.

I hadn't even realised that I had started moving in Niall's lap until I heard a deep groan released from the back of Niall's throat. I opened my eyes and looked at him, surprised to find him already looking at me with dark, intense eyes, his pupils had blown out so wide that they had almost completely taken over the familiar blue.

"Ava," he said and cleared his throat before continuing, "are you sure you want to keep going? I don't want you to do something that you're going to regret later"

"Ni, I can't have sex yet, I'm not ready," I told him but made no move to get off his lap.

"Of course, maybe you can start a movie and I'll just, um, sort myself out a bit" he said nervously, I smiled at his words, grateful that he wasn't going to push me, despite how turned on he was.

"That doesn't mean we can't do other stuff though" I whispered into his ear, before grinding down onto his lap, causing both him and myself to moan at the friction.

He leant down and left kisses down my jaw and then moved to my neck, pausing every now and then to suck on my skin and then soothing the pain with his tongue. He eventually made his way down to my collar bones, then looked up at me again, not wanting to go any further without my consent. He kissed me again but when I felt his hands begin to pull up the bottom of my shirt I pulled away and helped him get it off. As soon as the shirt left his hands they grasped back onto my waist and his mouth met the sensitive skin of my chest.