Chapter 4

We had now been on tour for a couple of weeks, usually we didn't go out after shows to prevent being hungover for the show the next day, however tonight we were going out and everyone was very excited for it. I was now used to being Niall's photographer and I was definitely getting better at taking photos for the show, I had also done a photoshoot with Niall for a magazine which was really fun. As Niall had been doing photoshoots since he was 16, he knew his angles and didn't get nervous in front of the camera at all.

Niall and his band had just arrived back off stage after the show and they were all going to take quick showers and get changed and then we were going out! I quickly got changed in the bathroom backstage with Tara, Niall's PA, Ellie, Niall's stylist and Sienree, Niall's makeup artist. I changed from my usual black mom jeans with a top from Niall's merch with all of the tour dates on the back into a blush pink, satin dress which was quite low cut and ended mid thigh, I wasn't sure about it but the girls reassured me that I looked hot in it. Sienree helped me do my makeup so my lipstick and eyeshadow matched my dress and I put light waves into my brunette hair, so they framed my face nicely.

When we all left the bathroom, we saw all of the boys waiting for us with their hair done and dressed nicely. Niall was wearing grey and white checked trousers with a black tshirt with a logo on the front, however as I looked at Niall, I thought I saw his eyes move down my body, checking me out but I just convinced myself that he wasn't. There was no way he thought I looked hot.

We all piled into the car with tinted windows before the car started moving towards the bar where we were going to spend our evening. As soon as we arrived, we went inside and Niall and Jake went to get us our drinks, Niall insisting that he would pay for everyone's drinks for the evening. Once we had all had a few drinks and were pleasantly buzzed some of us decided to go to the dance floor and dance for a bit.

"Come on Niall! I need someone to dance with!" I shouted into Niall's ear. If I was sober, there was no way I would have had the courage to ask Niall to dance with me, I didn't even know why I was asking him. I didn't need to dance with anyone, I could dance on my own but for some reason I really wanted to dance with Niall right now.
"I don't dance Ava! I can't!"

"Just down the rest of your beer and then join me. And I know you can dance! I watch you dance on stage every night" I replied before pulling harder on his hand. He quickly downed what was left of his beer before giving up and letting me drag him onto the dance floor. I grabbed his hands and started to move my hips, Niall following soon after. We spent a while dancing like that, just holding hands and moving our hips in the middle of the dance floor.
"Come on Ava! I need another drink" Niall shouted into my ear. And with that we moved towards the bar and I sat on a stool and let Niall order me a drink. He ordered some shots and two gin and tonics and quickly handed me a shot and my gin and tonic. We drank them quickly and headed back to the dance floor where we stayed until the early hours of the morning.

"Ava! We need to go back now, you're really drunk"

"No I'm not! I'm fine!" I tried to reassure Niall but as soon as the words left my mouth, I was sick on the wall outside the club. Niall quickly grabbed my hair out of my face and rubbed his other hand on my back. Once I was finished he gave me a tissue from his pocket to wipe my mouth with and then put his arm around my waist to make sure I didn't fall over as he guided me back to our hotel. The sober part of my brain was telling me I should be embarrassed by how drunk I had let myself get but at that moment, the drunk part of my brain took over and I kept giggling to myself at nothing. Every time I nearly tripped over, Niall was there to catch me and I was starting to wonder how Niall seemed so sober even though we had drunk a similar amount.

"I'm Irish my love, it takes a lot to get me drunk" he replied with amusement in his voice. We finally arrived at our hotel after what seemed like hours of walking which had only been about 10 minutes. Niall took my hand in his much larger one and guided me towards the lifts and then to my hotel room, he even took me inside and made sure I made it to the bed, he turned around as soon as I started undressing in front of him to get changed into my pyjamas.

"Are you dressed now Ava?" he asked, waiting for my reply before he turned around cautiously and helped me into my bed.

"Good night Ava. Hopefully your hangover won't be too bad in the morning" he whispered before kissing my forehead and leaving my room quietly.