Chapter 10

Me and Niall had been living together for a month now and it had been going really well so far, we normally do our own things during the day and then we have dinner together and watch a tv show or a film together in the evenings. I had been out for lunch with Tara and Ellie as I hadn't seen them since we had been on a break from tour. I used the key Niall had given me to unlock the door, I pulled my shoes off and put them, along with my coat, into the cupboard next to the door. I headed to the kitchen to make a cup of tea, however I wasn't expecting to see Niall, only in his white boxers, lying on top of a skinny brunette, who was only wearing lacy black underwear, making out. I just stared at them for a minute with my mouth open in shock before I quickly walked out of the room and accidentally slammed the door closed behind me.

"Ava!" I heard Niall shout, the girl was saying something as well, but I couldn't hear what, but I just ran into my bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sank down onto the cold, tile floor and leant my back onto the door, I expected Niall to continue what he was doing however he had followed me as I could hear him banging on the door with his fist.

"Ava! Please come out and talk to me. I'm really sorry" I heard him beg. My crush on Niall causing hot tears to run down my cheeks. Niall was just so kind, caring, loving and funny, it didn't help that we lived in such close proximity, it meant that we had both seen too much of each other as it turns out neither of us knock before we enter rooms. However, I knew Niall would never fall for me, the only girls I had ever seen him with have been skinny models, he would never be with me.

"Ava please come out"

"I can't"

"Why?"
"I just can't"
"Ava I'm begging you, let me talk to you"
"Go and have sex because that was clearly what you were planning on doing"
"Ava she's gone, I'm so sorry you had to see that"

"It's too late now"
"Please Ava"

The tears had now stopped falling as I was shocked that Niall had kicked the girl out, why didn't he just continue what he was doing and apologised later? She was very pretty and they were both nearly naked. I walked over to the sink and splashed my face with cold water before I unlocked the door. Niall quickly sat up from where he was sitting, it surprised me that he looked so distraught and his hair was a mess from his hands running through it, or maybe it was from her hands running through it, I thought bitterly.

"I'm really sorry, Ava. I know it's not a good excuse, but I've got used to living on my own." Niall said with a sigh and a guilty expression.

"It's ok Ni. It's your flat I guess" I sighed, I probably shouldn't have forgiven him so quickly, but I couldn't help myself, I really was falling for him.

"It's not my flat pet, it's ours and I'm really sorry" he said before pulling me into a tight hug. I cringed as I smelt her perfume on his tshirt and pulled away quickly, he must have noticed as he quickly said:

"I'm going to have a shower" before leaving.

Once he had left, I got changed into sweat pants and a sweatshirt which I think was actually Niall's and left to make my cup of tea, cringing slightly when I saw where Niall and the girl had been lying. I leant against the counter in the kitchen and sipped on my tea, the image of Niall and the girl burned my eyelids, I felt jealous even if I had no right to be, me and Niall weren't dating and never would. I jumped slightly when I saw Niall walk into the room and get a bottle of water from the fridge only wearing a towel low on his hips, although I knew I shouldn't have looked, I could see the outline of his dick through the towel. Once I saw it, my thighs unconsciously clenched together, feeling turned on just from that, I couldn't stop my mind from imagining what his body looked like completely naked.

"Heyyy, that's my jumper!" Niall shouted, pulling me out of my thoughts and all I could do was smile guiltily at him before he left the room again.

I finally went out of the kitchen and sat on the massive sofa and waited for Niall to come back and entertain me. However, I was not expecting him to come back wearing one of my crop tops.

"Niall! What the fuck!"

"Oh! So you can wear my clothes but I can't wear yours?"

"You can but why did you choose to wear that of all things?"

"Thought it might make me look hot" he said, posing like a model but failing terribly,

"You always look hot" the words escaped me before I could stop myself. He smiled and sat on the sofa next to me, making no effort to take off the crop top. I laughed at him and he smirked at me, "this is quite comfy actually, might have to buy myself a few, or, you know, just steal yours as apparently you really like my hoodies". 

"Your fans would have a field day if they saw you buying crop tops, or wearing one for that matter"
"Maybe you should take a photo then" he laughed, before getting up and posing once again,  waiting for me to take the photo.