Chapter 19 - Christmas With The Malfoys

Hermione

I rushed back through to the bathroom my breakfast leaving me. Draco walked in and ran a cloth under the tap and passed it over to me.

"We don't have to go to mother and fathers we can just have Christmas here the two of us and Cruickshank's of course." It was Christmas Day and Narcissa had invited us to spend the day with them. My stomach had been in knots since I got up.

"No Draco we said we would go. I'll be fine. I'm just a bit nervous. Could you possibly make me some chamomile tea while I get ready please?" Draco exited the bathroom and I walked over to the sink and splashed some cold water on my face. I looked like hell. I glanced down to my stomach and smiled. I knew perfectly well why I was sick and it wasn't nerves or maybe it wasn't fully nerves.

I stripped off my clothes and jumped into the shower. The hot water cascading down my body. I grabbed my apple scented body wash and began washing myself. Draco insisted that we have plenty of my bodywash in the house. He said I couldn't smell of anything else. I washed my breasts noticing how sensitive they were and placed a hand on my stomach.

"If I knew you were going to shower I would have stayed." I turned and saw Draco watching me.

"Why don't you join me Mr Malfoy? We could save water if we shower together." I smirked as he stripped off his clothes and joined me.

"I'm all for saving water love." I wrapped my legs around him as he entered me taking us both to heights of extreme pleasure.

Draco

I was waiting downstairs for Hermione. I knew she was nervous about today. If I was honest I was too. I knew mother would be fine but father was a whole other story. I don't know how he was going to react and it made me feel on edge.

"Are you ready to go?" I turned and felt my cock grow hard and my mouth go dry.

"Love you look - that dress is - holy fuck Hermione

"Love you look - that dress is - holy fuck Hermione. She walked down the stairs in this dress that screamed fuck me.

"Do you like it? I thought it would go nicely with your suit." She joined me and kissed me on the cheek. I helped her on with her coat and she grabbed two bags.

"You don't have to take gifts love. They aren't expecting anything." She'd insisted she get my parents a gift.

She took my hand and we apparated to my parents house. They lived in the country just outside Kent. We still owned the Manor but no one had lived there since the war ended.

"This place is beautiful Draco." It was a modest size. 5 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, a studying, dining room, kitchen and 3 bathrooms. Mother liked it because of the big kitchen. Father liked it because it made mother happy.

I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Mother, Father we are here." I was helping Hermione take off her coat as both my parents came from the living room.