Chapter 10 - I Want You

Hermione

I'd made myself cum many times before but I swore I saw stars. I'd never felt anything like that ever.

Draco crawled up my body. He was breathing heavily as was I.

"That was just the beginning love I'm not done with you yet." He leaned down and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and it was so fucking hot. I felt his cock nudging my sex.

"Draco I want you. I want you to take me. Fuck me Draco Malfoy." He nudged my legs wide apart and lined himself up to my entrance.

"I'm going to try and go slow love but I can't promise it won't hurt. I'll try and take it slowly." As he said this I felt the head of his cock enter me. I could feel a slight burn. He pushed more of himself in. Omg he was huge. He pulled out again and pushed back in a bit more than before. My breath caught in my throat.

"Breathe love just breathe. Relax love." He pulled out and pushed back in. He repeated this until he was all the way in.

"Holy shit love you are so tight. Are you ok?" He looked into my eyes and then kissed me. There was so much concern in his face.

"I won't move until you say so." I waited a few minutes until I was a bit more used to his size. If I could ever be used to his size. This man was blessed.

"Draco you can move now."

He moved in a slow leisurely pace. The pain and burning started to become pleasure. Oh it became so much pleasure.

"You are so tight love. I love how my cock feels inside you. I'm not going to last." He was starting to pick up the pace.

"Yes Draco that feels so good. I need you. I need you to go faster harder. Please Draco." I clawed at him. I couldn't get enough of him.

He leaned on one arm and held onto my hip as he pistoned his hips.

"I'm so close Hermione. I need you to cum. I need to feel you cum on my cock." I starred into his eyes. He was trying to hold himself back.

"I'm so close Draco. I want to feel you cum in me."

"Rub your clit Hermione. Play with your pussy while I fuck you. I need you to cum." I rubbed my clit while Draco continued to bury himself deep in me. I was close. So so close. I could feel myself tighten even more around Draco's cock. It was pure pleasure. I felt delirious.

"I can feel your pussy tightening around my cock love. Cum for me. Cum for me NOW!" I shattered crying out Draco's name.

"Such a good girl. My good girl. I'm going to fill you up with my cum Hermione. So close." Draco's movements were becoming erratic I knew he was close.

His head was buried in my neck and I had perfect access to his pulse point on his neck. I bit down on it and he roared as he emptied himself into me. He lay there for a few minutes and then rolled off me. Both of us breathing like we just run a marathon.

I looked over to him his hair was everywhere. His cheeks were flushed and his grey eyes were bright and sparkly. He looked over at me.

"I love you Hermione Granger."