"Idiot girl." I groaned. Watching some coffee and few mugs scattered around the counter. Literally the only time I have second thoughts about this work.

Starting to clean it up, I then stopped. Hearing the bell chim.

"Welcome to our winter Bear café-"

I frowned not seeing anyone. Might be another one of customer's child wanting to mess with the door. I  shrugged it off  nevertheless and went back to cleaning the shelves.

When uddenly I felt someone tugging the corner of my pants. Looking down, I noticed a cute toddler looking at me with doe eyes.

She's so cute. My heart skipped a beat. And another one. And another on- wait. OMG MY HEART- oh. Nevermind it's ok now.

The toddler was dressed in cute outfit. As if tons of maids just worked on dressing her up.

But I frowned seeing that neither she was smiling nor she had any toy in her hands like normal kids do

But I frowned seeing that neither she was smiling nor she had any toy in her hands like normal kids do. I didn't saw any elder person around her either.

Tossing the washcloth away, I crouched down. Facing her with a raised eyebrow.

THIRD PERSON P. O. V.

"hello precious little bean." Taehyung greeted. Wide smile on his face.

"Hi" The girl replied. Her voice almost almost inaudible for Taehyung.

"Are you lost? Do you want something little beanie?"

"yeah. A coffee please." That took Taehyung off guard. Caffeine is surely not good for toddlers.

"I'm sorry love but coffee isn't good for your tiny stomach. You should not drink coffee in such a small age."

"Just give me swome coffee."

"ok look, your alone so I can't ask anyone for consent. Are you with someone?"

Daisy looked hesitant at first. But seeing the warm smile and comfortable vibes emitting from Taehyung, she did seem to loosen up a little.

"Yeah. My bab- babwi- babwsitter. But she gwone somewhere. I don't know."

"Really? What a pity. Do you want to stay here till someone get you?"

Daisy usually would've denied. But judging by her current situation, she really had no idea where she was and what to do so she nodded. Accepting his offer.

"Ok. You can go upstairs while I bring you some cupcakes."

"Thank you..... "

"Oh I am Taehyung! Kim Taehyung"

"Thank you Mr. Kim"

"Oh shush. Your so small. Just call me Tae or Taetae."

"o-ok Taetae" the tiny girl squeaked. Fumbling with the hem of her skirt shyly.