But My smile soon turned into a frown seeing a girl shouting at Jin hyung. A hand placed on her hips as she pointed a blaming finger towards him.

"I ASKED FOR A SWEETER COFFEE!"

"Ma'am you can add sugar cubes from the cups placed on the table yourself."

"Why the fuck have you even opened a shop if the customer has to do everything themselves?" The unknown female inquired rudely.

"We aren't that familiar with your taste requirements so, we just placed some items on the table for customers to add it, themselves."

Jin hyung replied. He always preffered remaining calm in such situations. But the lady only seem to make things worse.

"SHUT UP."

She walked up to a costumer, seated on another table and snatched their coffee cup. She was about to throw it at Jin when I quickly took action.

"What the- OMG THIS PERSON IS TOUCHING ME! STOP I AM NOT INTERESTED!"

She yelled as I held her wrists. Gently yanking the cup out of her hold.

"I am sorry ma'am. I am an employee here and we may have to ask you to leave as you've caused enough trouble to our costumers."

And before she could hit back with another rude reply, I was already dragging her out. As gently as possible without appearing rude.

"Thank you ma'am. Have a lovely day!" I said flashing her a smile, which surely irked her further.

Re-entering the shop, I started helping Jin hyung with making another coffee for the customer as an apology.

"Thank you Tae. That lady for surely a whole hell of a work." Hyung said massaging his temples. He surely appeared worn out.

"Seriously. Well, I was done searching for jobs today. Why don't you go rest? I'll take it from here."

"No! How can I leave you working alone. And it was supposed to be your holiday."

"Not a problem hyung. I haven't helped you since morning anyways. You can take it as a pay back."

"But-"

"pretty please? You know it, if you won't, I'll sulk the whole day." I said. Trying my best to pesture him. He can be really stubborn too at times.

"ah fine. But you'll call me if anything happens." And I immediately nodded before following him to his room.

Just in case he ends up watching some K-drama instead of taking a rest.

And of course. A pink room. He preffered keeping the whole interior design of the house simple. Nor too much nor too less. And the aesthetics really suit it.

A minute or two of me sitting there, I smiled after hearing soft snores. Taking a blanket, I put it over Jin hyung and went back to handle the café.