Holding Onto You Chaper 25

Start from the beginning

I got up and went over to him sitting on his table facing him.

"How's your girlfriend?" I asked him and I couldn't help but smirk when he shot his eyes up to meet mine.

He stood up with a murderous look and pointed his finger at me. "Stay away from her Vincent. She's going through a lot and the last thing she needs is someone like you getting in her way."

I caught his pointed finger and pulled him between my legs wrapping my arms around his waist. He struggled to get out of my grip but gave up when he realized it's impossible.

"In the most non perverted way, is there any way I can help her? I've noticed that she's not doing well in school, do you want me to tutor her? I don't mind." I said in my best caring voice.

He looked momentarily shocked but quickly shook his head to clear it. He gave me a skeptical look and I chuckled.

"Don't look at me like that Leo, I'm being serious. Whatever atrocity I do to the world, I still have a caring side and I feel happy and proud of myself when I help someone. I mean come on, everyone knows I'm the hero of this school." He couldn't deny that.

"How can I believe that you're not going to make a move on her. She's totally irresistible even for someone like you who's now apparently gay. Just because you remembered my name doesn't mean you can sweet talk me into anything." He once again tried to escape my hold on him but failed.

"I don't like giving myself any labels. I'll like anyone who has a good caring heart and hot body, and not forgetting soft skin." I slid my hands under his shirt and rubbed his soft skin and he used all his power to get away from me, not making eye contact and allowing a slight blush to tint his cheeks. "Say yes Leo, you can't turn down such a good offer. Think of your girlfriend's future more than how much you despise me."

His eyes met mine and he smiled. He made an exasperated face. "Fine. You better not make me regret this."

"You'll be thanking me in the end." I finally let go of him and went back to my seat just as the bell rang.

I looked at the time and there was two minutes before forth period ended and lunch started. Just as I finished writing down notes, an announcement echoed through the class that interrupted Ms. Hudson's lesson on analyzing punctuation and meaning.

"Good morning students." It was Mr. Smith. "Attention Vincent Stone." I looked up when I heard that and all eyes turned to me. "When the bell rings for lunch period, please proceed to the office along with Hunter to discuss a few matters. Thank you."

I looked at Hunter and he looked confused for a second before continuing his work.

When the bell rang I went straight to him and took his hand just as he finished packing his bag.

Without a word shared between us, we made our way to the office and when we entered the reception area I noticed that the secretary wasn't at her desk. I decided this was a good time to apologize to Hunter.

I stopped and turned him to face me. "Hunter I'm sorry. I overreacted on Monday and it wasn't right. I shouldn't have pushed you either but I didn't mean to I promise. Please forgive me."

He squeezed my hand and smiled. "Vincent why do you make it so difficult to stay mad at you. But why do you have to react so impulsively to everything. I know that what we share is special, you helped me discover new things and myself, but if we've chosen to be with other people and not each other than that's how it has to be."

"But that's just the problem." Why couldn't he understand.

"What is?" I had to tell him now.

"This is where we started Hunter. In this very room I saw you for the first time and damn it Hunter I think it was love at first sight. I want to be with you Hunter, no one else. Only you." I took a deep breath. Did I just confess my love to Hunter? Am I in love with Hunter?