Engagement...

Author's POV:
Next day morning Riddhima got ready but then she heard a knock on her door. She opened it to see Vansh. Their Outfit's:

*Riddhima: What do you want now? *Vansh: You

*Vansh: You.
*Riddhima: What?
*Vansh: I want you to come with me.
*Riddhima: Why? Where?
*Vansh: Downstairs. We both are announcing our marriage to our family.
*Riddhima: This is your family right?
*Vansh: It is going to be yours too, sweetheart. So, start adjusting to your new role.
*Riddhima: What if I don't?
*Vansh: What?
*Riddhima: What if I don't want to marry you?
*Vansh: You wouldn't want your best friend to get hurt, right? What's her name? Yah, Sejal, isn't it?
*Riddhima: You can't do this?
*Vansh: VR can do anything to be Mrs. VR. So, let's go.
They went to living room to see every family member, Angre and Mrs. Dsouza standing there.
*Siya: Vansh Bhai! Why did you call all of us here? 
*Angre: Boss want to make an announcement to all of you.
*Aryan: Announcement? About what?
*Vansh: Calm down. Everyone will get their answers. Have a seat first.
Everyone except Vansh, Riddhima, Angre and Mrs. Dsouza sat.
*Vansh: Take your seat Riddhima.
He said while sitting on sofa where no one except him will sit. It's not one seated but two, but no one dares to touch it. Vansh indicated Riddhima to sit on that sofa shocking everyone to the core.
*Ishani: Bhai. She is just a staff member. How could she come here and sit beside you?
*Vansh: If you are blind to see Ishani, I indicated her to sit beside me. And she is not a staff member anymore.
*Rudra: She isn't?
*Vansh: No. I fired her.
*Dadi/Siya: Are you leaving Riddhima?
*Vansh: No. She isn't leaving.
*Aryan: She isn't a staff member anymore. How can she live here?
*Vansh: She can live here with all the right Aryan, cause in 3 days she's going to be my wife.
*Everyone: WHAT?
*Vansh: Yes, I am marrying Riddhima. And I would like you all to give her the respect that she deserves as my wife.
  Some workers came then.
*Mrs. Dsouza: They came sir. Work will be done as you said.
Vansh nodded and she left with workers.
*Vansh: Today is the engagement. Tomorrow will be Mehendi and Sangeet function. And the day after tomorrow will be our wedding.
Riddhima whispered to Vansh.
*Riddhima: You are unbelievable.
She said this to him and immediately left to her room leaving everyone puzzled and shocked. Everyone resumed their works. Dadi came to Vansh with Siya.
*Dadi: You announced that you want to marry that girl, marriage is by willingness of both the person, I won’t be quiet now, did you ask Riddhima’s wish, marriage can’t be forced. I didn’t expect this from you.
*Vansh: Sorry Dadi, try to understand, I did this because…
*Siya: Because you are in love with her, right.
*Dadi: Is it? No one told this to me, you also didn’t tell me, its unfair, if you told me, then I would have accepted your choice.
Siya smiles but is also confused.
*Dadi(to Siya): Donate the money to poor. I already liked Riddhima, Vansh made me happy.
*Siya: I will take care of it Dadi. (to Vansh) Rakshabandhan is coming, I want special gift from you.
*Vansh: Anything for you.
*Dadi(to Vansh): Marriage isn’t just a relation, but a responsibility, keeping Riddhima happy is your big responsibility, if she is happy, then we will be happy.
Vansh nodded at her. Dadi and Siya left.
*Chanchal: How will we manage the marriage during lockdown?
*Ishani: Vansh bhai didn’t get anyone except that girl, what does Riddhima has to flaunt, I wonder what did Vansh bhai see in her, our staff is classy than her.
*Dadi(to Ishani): Mind your language, Riddhima is going to become your Bhabhi. Give her the respect she should get as Mrs. VR.
*Anupriya: Vansh said shagun should happen today, focus on preparations, Siya knows Riddhima well and will help her in shopping.
Vansh is in study with Angre.
*Angre: Boss, why you decided to marry Riddhima?
*Vansh: You will get to know later. Right now give me shera(PD).
Angre gave it to Vansh. Vansh attaches it to his laptop.
*Vansh: Consignment delivery will be done in an hour, no one will know about it, this shouldn’t go out from here, this has all the info to finish me, someone is here who is trying to get this info.
*Angre: Yes boss.
In living room:
*Anupriya: From past 4 years, we tried many times that Vansh should get married but now he is hell-bent on marrying Riddhima? What could've happened?
*Aryan(thinks): She rejected me, she will know what’s hell after marrying Vansh bhai. She doesn't know anything about bhai.
*Siya: I gave dress to Riddhima. She is getting ready.
*Dadi: Go get ready Vansh.
Then they both came down.
There Outfit's:

*Anupriya: Can we start the engagement ceremony now? Anupriya asked and Riddhima sat on the couch beside Vansh for the ceremony

Anupriya asked and Riddhima sat on the couch beside Vansh for the ceremony. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she saw the ring which Vansh is going to put on her finger. She forwarded jer hand and Vansh put the ring on her ring finger. Dadi indicated Riddhima to take another ring from the plate. She is just pissed off at all this. She just thought Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania has a complicated mind. She put the ring on Vansh's finger and everyone clapped looking at both of them smiling but they can clearly see that apart from Dadi and Siya no one is exactly happy. She then moved towards her room only to be stopped by Aryan.
*Aryan: Wait Bhabhi.
She turned around and looked at him raising her eyebrows.
*Aryan: How is it feeling? You rejected me. But see you are stuck with my Bhai.
*Riddhima: What do you want Aryan? If you are here for stupid talks, then you can leave my way now.
*Aryan: Hmm. All the best for your bright future.
He said sarcastically and left. She just shook her head and entered her room. She changed and went to sleep knowing about the lined up ceremonies next day. She is in such a mess because of him. Next day morning all are getting ready and making arrangements for Mehendi function.

************************************
Upcoming: Marriage.

Do vote and comment for this chapter.

So, Riddhima is in a mess because of him. What will kabir do now?