It's Riddhima...

Author's POV:
Riddhima is in her room trying to reach Kabir through the transmitter. But can't. She kept it under her clothes which she arranged in her cupboard and went outside. Ishaani and Aryan are shocked to see her.
*Aryan: Wow. Beautiful you are here. Missed me?
*Ishaan: What are you doing here? You gold digger.
*Riddhima: Shut up. I am not talking anything that doesn't mean you can speak rubbish. Just don't irritate me.
Saying this she was about to leave but Ishaani speak.
*Ishaani: How dare you?
*Aryan: Cool down Ishaani. We should deal fragile girls with patience.
*Riddhima: Fragile? Who? Me? Trust me Aryan I am not.
Angre came to them.
*Angre: Riddhima. Come with me. I should take you to Siya's room.
She nodded and followed.
*Aryan: Bhai hired this girl for Siya? Impossible.
*Ishaani: She dared to raise her voice against me? I will...
Someone cut her from between.
*Voice: You will not dare to do anything. Understand.
Vansh came there from behind.
*Vansh: I don't want any disturbance in this house because of you both. She came here to help Siya. Let her do her work. And you can consider this as warning.
*Aryan: And what if she wants to come near me?
*Vansh: Trust me. She won't.
Saying this Vansh rolled his eyes and left to study. Anupriya came there.
*Aryan (to Ishaani): Don't you think Bhai is being too over confident.
*Ishaani: When he is not like that?
*Aryan: True.
*Anupriya: What are you both talking about?
*Aryan: Nothing badi ma.
Riddhima is with Siya showing her some exercises. Then she moved to dining hall with Siya.
Kitchen:

Dining hall:

Dining hall:

Vansh, Dadi, Anupriya, Chanchal, Rudra, Aryan, Ishaani are there

Vansh, Dadi, Anupriya, Chanchal, Rudra, Aryan, Ishaani are there. Riddhima came with Siya.
*Siya: Good Afternoon Bhai.
*Vansh: Good Afternoon Siya. Join us Riddhima.
Ishaani is about to say something but one glare from Vansh is enough for her. They all ate lunch. Elders are shocked to see Siya is happy and smiling with Riddhima. Many doctors came in the last two years but she never cared about any help. But she mingled with Riddhima easily. Dadi just wished Siya should be fine soon. Vansh is in study thinking about what Angre said about Riddhima after investigating about her. His eyes turned red thinking about something. But suddenly his phone rang. Its a private number.
*Vansh: Hello.
*Other side: Hello Mr.VR.
*Vansh: Oh, Hi. Are you alone?
*Other side: Yes.
*Vansh: What the hell? How many times should I say you, You should not be alone. You are 20 for god sake. Not teenage anymore.
*Other side: I know. Please stop being over protective.
*Vansh: So, I am being over protective now. You are just unbelievable.
*Other side: So, what's going on?
*Vansh: Riddhima.
*Other side: What? The great Vansh Rai Singhania is....
He cutted in between.
*Vansh: Stop being so over dramatic and where are you now?
*Other side: Brazil.
*Vansh: With whom?
*Other side: With my PA.
*Vansh: When are you coming to India?
*Other side: May be after ten days. I will handle my work from there.
*Vansh: Done. Be ready.
*Other side: This is gonna be a tough journey.
*Vansh: What are we thinking now? We jumped in it before.
*Other side: So, how is the progress?
*Vansh: This is just the initial stage.
*Other side: OK. I have meeting. Bye VR.
*Vansh: Bye. Talk to you later.
They cut the call. He is feeling peaceful after speaking. He have some knowing glint in his eyes, thinking about his next step.
Vansh's thoughts: This will be an interesting step. I should make sure everything goes exactly as planned. He/She is in Brazil. And will contact only me. I will see what this little Rabbit will do to escape this. Riddhima this is not any place to come and go. This is a golden cage my dear. Get ready.
End of thoughts.
*Vansh: Let's see how Riddhima will face this.
Riddhima is near the window of her room, trying to talk to Kabir. She got the signal.
*Riddhima: Hello. Kabir?
*Kabir: Riddhima. How is everything there? Are you fine? Do you got anything?
*Riddhima: No Kabir. Not yet. There are many restrictions here. Once I will get any way I will inform you. And I should merge with these members.
*Kabir: Got it. Be safe. I am watching the premises of Mansion.
*Riddhima: Hmm.
*Kabir: We should find enough proof against it. I will arrest him then. We can live happily.
*Riddhima: Bye Kabir.
*Kabir: Bye.
She them kept it under her clothes in Cupboard and then moved towards the bed. She sat on bed thinking about something.
Riddhima's thoughts: Tch tch tch Kabir... Kabir... Kabir... I've never thought you are this much stupid. You are saying as if its a piece of cake to find about VR. I will never let you win Kabir. This is the game in which you are just a pawn of many people and you are thinking as you are making me pawn. Nope. This will be my game. First I should find something to make you believe that I am on your side. Then I will reveal everything thing slowly to make sure you will get heart attack at each stage of my plan. This is gonna be an interesting ride for sure.
End of thoughts.
Kabir on the other hand is thinking about his next step to come to VR mansion.
Kabir's thoughts: I should make sure everything is at place. And should frequently contact Riddhima to keep her in place. She is not just a pawn but my queen too. I love her and I will make sure everything will go through the plan. Riddhima should not switch sides or get to know this is my personal mission. Hope everything will go through the plan. I will get further information tomorrow.
End of thoughts.

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Who is the person Vansh is talking to? And what Angre said to him about Riddhima?

What is Vansh planning for her?

So, Riddhima as her own plans. Kabir is just a pawn for her. What is her actual plan?

Kabir is loving her truly. But why he sent her in the cage. Personal agenda. For what?

Do vote and comment for chapter guys and next chapter is after 50 Votes and 15 comments. Bye...