The Sacrifice...

Today is my birthday guys.
Please wish me. And thanks for the support. So, let's get started.

Author's POV:
Riddhima is shocked to see Kabir's state when he reached there. She rushes to save Kabir and went to hospital with him. Vansh reaches home. Servant gets scared to offer him water. Vansh looks at him and drinks water. Anupriya comes downstairs and aids his wound on hand.
*Anupriya: Maybe this wound doesn’t pain you, I feel the pain when you get hurt, I m always scared that something may happen to you or this family.
*Vansh: Fear is other name of weakness, anyone can fall weak, but not a mother, especially my mom can never fall weak.
Rudra and Angre are beside them.
*Rudra: If anyone hurts you, then that man would be dying, I m proud of you.
*Aryan: Cheers to the hero, killer businessman, I m celebrating my cousin’s big deal with Chang, I got a news, a lady cop almost caught him, not bad, salute to women power.
*Vansh: She is already in heaven now, I kept a champagne bottle, I will celebrate when you do something.
  He taunts Aryan but he rolls his eyes.
*Rudra: Aryan, respect him. He is your elder brother.
  He just leaves the place. Next day Riddhima and Vansh are speaking with each other.
*Riddhima: I am so glad that you are fine now.
*Kabir: Really sorry, I couldn’t tell you that I m not a PT teacher, but a CBI agent, I was helpless to hide it.
*Riddhima: I felt I love a simple man, now I know that you are a soldier.
*Kabir: I have just two things in my life, my nation and you, I m an orphan, but my country gave me an identity and purpose of life, you gave me love, I thought this day would be the most beautiful, but its not, Vansh came between in our happiness, I lost chance to catch him, I lost my department’s noble officer, she is no more with us, its not the first mission in which I failed.Every time my failure is just because of him.
*Riddhima: You will win tomorrow, I am sure.
He proposes her and gives her a ring.
*Kabir: I m going to ask something big.
*Riddhima: Ask and see, I can go to any extent for your love.
*Kabir: It won’t be so easy, its painful, it will be a big sacrifice, sometimes our duty becomes so big that we have to give away our love, I am after Vansh since two years, I have to catch him, I hate him a lot, you were my weakness, now I want to make you my strength, my biggest weapon. He should trust someone, I need someone who isn’t from police and secret agents, I want someone who helps me in catching Vansh, I can just trust you, I thought to keep you away from every difficulty, I am putting you in a big trouble, knowing maybe we will win or everything will end, can you go close to my enemy for the sake of my love.
*Riddhima: If you ask my life, I could've give you. But do you know what you are asking me.
*Kabir: Riddhima, For me for the sake of our love can you go close to my enemy. This much close as we are you now.
*Riddhima: I love you Kabir. I can do anything for your happiness.
*Kabir: It will be challenging to be with such a person, everything will end if you make a mistake.
*Riddhima: It's hard to stay away from you.
*Kabir: We have no choice, you have to go on Vansh’s cruise like a party planner, its a right chance to face him.
*Riddhima: If I get caught, then.
*Kabir: Trust me Riddhima. You are more important to me, than my life.
You are going to his cruise as a party planner. You are new, So you can prove you are loyal to him.
  Riddhima reached cruise as a party planner.
Riddhima's Outfit:

Kabir is seeing it from a distance

Kabir is seeing it from a distance. Mishra is with him.
*Mishra ( In mind. ): Why did he send Riddhima, did he do right, Vansh is very dangerous, anything can happen to her, Neha was a well trained officer and even then she couldn’t get saved.
*Kabir( To Mishra.): Neha was fire, Riddhima is water, water always makes its way, I have nothing to lose, Riddhima is my everything, you are thinking I am an idiot to put my love at risk, some times we have to put love at stake to do duty, Riddhima is my world, my heart says that Riddhima’s innocence will fool that criminal, don’t worry for her.
Riddhima enters in. She have a chip. Kabir can listen Riddhima but Riddhima can't listen him. Scanners beeped when she entered. They took Riddhima to Vansh and left.
*Vansh: There would be some conspiracy from the stars that we are colliding again and again, you are brought here on my saying, I have seen your name and pic as the party planner, I like your planning that  beach party. But here I am entertaining my special guests, you have to treat them well, its a job for you, but its a passion for me, I can’t accept less than perfect things, I expect more than perfect. Understand. Why was the scanner beeping, maybe it got happy on meeting you.
Kabir thought may be she got caught.
*Vansh: You would be carrying something.
*Riddhima: Nothing.
*Vansh: Your phone, scanner got activated as phones aren’t allowed on my cruise, my eyes will be on you, scanning didn’t end here.
*Riddhima: Sorry.
Kabir is relieved as she doesn't get caught. Riddhima leaves from there.

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Next: Riddhima in VR Mansion.

Please vote and comment for next update. Atleast 30 votes.