The VR Mansion...

Author's POV:
  She left to her destination after getting a Cab. Kabir is following her with Mishra.
*Riddhima( to driver): Please charge my phone. (thinks): I should talk to Kabir.
  She calls Kabir but it doesn't connect.

*Kabir: Did Vansh doubt Riddhima?

*Riddhima: I lost the network.
*Driver: There is phone jammer in this area mam.
*Riddhima: Which area is this?
She is taken to VR Mansion.
*Riddhima: I didn’t enter this address, I had no plan to come here.
*Lady: We r only waiting for you mam, come.
*Riddhima(thinks): How can this happen, I have put Kabir’s address and reached Vansh’s house.

VR Mansion.

She went inside

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She went inside. She observed her surroundings.
Entrance Corridor:

 Entrance Corridor:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Living room:

Living room:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Stairs:

Vansh came down and said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Vansh came down and said.
*Vansh: No matter what route you take your destination is always me.
Welcome to VR Mansion.
*Riddhima: You should welcome if anyone comes by own wish.
*Vansh: It depends on my wish.
*Riddhima: Don’t you differentiate between humans and things.
*Vansh: It depends on humans and on my mood, what price a person has.
*Riddhima: Why did you call me here?
*Vansh: I had given you an offer.
*Riddhima: And I said no, I don’t want to work with you.
*Vansh: I didn’t ask your wish, I told my decision.
*Riddhima: I choose my work and employer myself, my decision is still the same, I don’t want to work here. *Vansh: You have to hear my order, get habitual.
*Riddhima: You get habitual to hear my refusal.
*Vansh: You said 500rs per session, you can earn a lot in a month here.
*Riddhima: You are a businessman, you didn’t understand who runs after money and who doesn’t, I don’t compromise with my ethics for the sake of money, good bye.

*Kabir: She actually did it. Mishra, until now no one is capable of going inside VR Mansion.
*Mishra: Sir, aren't you taking to much risk by sending her there. What if Vansh start liking her? He will never let her go.
*Kabir: Riddhima is mine Mishra no one can change the fact. If he likes her then he will get death as penalty.

Inside Riddhima started leaving the place. Vansh looks on. Siya came there and stops Riddhima.

*Siya: Riddhima. Please continue helping me. When first time I saw you I thought you as my family only.
Riddhima turned and looked at Siya. She went near her and catched her hand and nodded.
*Siya: Thanks.
*Riddhima(thinks): I have made my place in Vansh’s life now.
*Riddhima: When shall I join?
*Vansh: From today, right away, you will stay here, our entire staff stays here, don’t stress.
*Riddhima: I have to go house to pick my stuff.
*Vansh: That won’t be needed, come with me.
She went with him. She is really shocked to see the room. It's her room in her and Sejal's house.
Riddhima's room:

Riddhima recalls that there were hers and Kabir's picture hanged in her room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Riddhima recalls that there were hers and Kabir's picture hanged in her room.
*Riddhima(thinks): Vansh might see Kabir and her pic.
*Vansh: This frame….
He goes near the frame.
*Riddhima(thinks): If he has seen Kabir’s pic and knows who I m, he knows my truth.
*Vansh: How do you know her, what’s your relation with her.
*Riddhima(thinks): Who has changed this pic.
Sejal changed the pic on Kabir's saying before Angre came to their place with his mans.
*Vansh: Who is she?
*Riddhima: Sejal, she is my best friend, I stay with her.
  She takes the frame from him.
*Riddhima: If your questions are over, then I would like to start the work, Siya’s treatment.
*Vansh: How is your fiance.
*Riddhima: I m not engaged.
*Vansh: Really.
*Riddhima: If I was engaged, then I would have known it before you.
He holds her hand and sees the ring mark on her finger.
*Vansh: Interesting, this finger is showing a story that you used to wear a ring, then where did the fiance go. *Riddhima: Plz stop doubting, the ring was tight, so I had to remove it, heart relations are not depended on any ring, maybe you also has any best friend.
*Vansh: Mrs. Dsouza will come and she will explain the rules of the house.
She nodded her head. He goes and she shuts the door.
*Riddhima: That pic used to show me that you(Kabir) are around.
Kabir is shown burning their pics.
*Kabir: Our precious memories are burning, I promise Vansh will also burn in this fire one day, I m burning our every memory in this fire.
Kabir burns the pics and Riddhima cries sitting on the bed.
*Riddhima: I don’t have your any sign, except this, none can see this, even then you will be close to my heart.
She checks Transmitter in the makeup kit. She recalls his words how to use it.
*Riddhima(thinks): Why isn’t this working?
Riddhima: I will have no answer if anyone sees me.
But suddenly someone knocks the door. She hides transmitter in her bag and opens the door to see Mrs. Dsouza there. She gestured Riddhima to follow her. She nooded and started following her.
*Mrs.Dsouza: Riddhima Mam. I am the cheif servant of this house and sir instructed me to say the rules of the house.
>>No 1 The ground floor and first floor are huge enough for house members and staff. There are no stairs for second floor. Only way is lift and no one dares to look towards the lift because it needs Vansh Sir's hand print and a password.
>>No 2 No one should go to backyard at any time as he allows no one not even his Mom and other members.
>>No 3 No one should go inside the store room with out sir's permission. >>No 4 No one other than family members should roam around unnecessarily.
Riddhima nodded understanding it all. She was going back to her room but Mrs. Dsouza stopped her to say breakfast, lunch and dinner timings.

************************************
How is the chapter guys?

Riddhima is in VR Mansion now. Do you think she will follow the rules?

What will Vansh do then?