Aishwarya in VR Mansion...

Author's POV:
Days passed and finally the day arrived when Aishwarya is coming to VR Mansion. The tricks they are going to play will definitely bring heart attack to others. But three devils in the house i.e., Vansh, Riddhima and Siya are going to enjoy this. Riddhima is in Kitchen preparing her favorite dishes, Siya is in her room talking to her love while Vansh is in study waiting for her call.
*Vansh: Angre. Angre.
*Angre: Yes Boss.
*Vansh: Well my guest is arriving soon. She is so particular about thing and say to everyone in the house except Riddhima and Siya to not cross her. Especially Ishaani and Aryan.
*Angre: Ok Boss. But who is she?
*Vansh: You can consider her my little sister.
Angre nodded and went outside to inform everyone. He thought Vansh already said this to Riddhima and Siya so he called everyone except them. Though Riddhima is listening from kitchen. Everyone are in hall confused.
*Angre: Boss wanted me to say this to you all that a guest is arriving soon and also warned everyone of you to not cross her. She is special and he mentioned that she is like his little sister.
*Chanchal: A girl?
*Ishaani: As guest? This is not an Ashram. First that low class Riddhima will marry bhai and now a girl will come to live in this house.
*Vansh: ISHAANI!
Vansh voice came startling everyone.
*Vansh: If you can't accept my wife then you can leave this house. But I can't guarantee your life if you insult the one who is coming soon. Her name is Aishwarya and she is an important client and is like my sister who is much more important to me than you all. Now you can get lost.
  Ishaani and others are shocked. Did he just said that the girl is important to him than his family? Then she is special. But who is she? Their thoughts are interepted by a Car horn. Vansh immediately went out followed by Angre while others followed them with curiousness.
Aisha's Car:

Soon a beautiful girl stepped out of it and they all can't take their eyes off her

Soon a beautiful girl stepped out of it and they all can't take their eyes off her. She is beautiful.
Her Outfit:

*Aishwarya: Hello Mr

*Aishwarya: Hello Mr. VR.
Vansh didn't said anything. He just went and hugged her tightly which she thought was surprising but hugged him back. She really missed the warmth of her partner in crime who is always like her Elder brother to her and he didn't differentiated between Siya and Aisha. Soon after he left her she chirped.
*Aishwarya: Missed me.
Vansh nodded. Others are shocked to see this side of Vansh. He is always a stone to them but here he is showing emotions to a girl.
*Aishwarya: Well... I am missing someone here.
She said eyeing towards everyone present there.
*Vansh: Siya is in her room.
*Aishwarya: Hmm. I am missing The new addition of the family Mrs. VR.
*Vansh: She is in the kitchen preparing your favorite food by herself after learning you are coming not even listening the servants are here.
Aishwarya smiled at his words knowing about her older sister very well. She will never listen to anyone after her mind is fixed on something.
*Aishwarya: I am gonna meet her.
*Vansh: Yeah. Go and meet her. You know your room. I will send your luggage and get freshen up. Then you can meet Siya freely.
Aishwarya nodded and moved inside not caring about the members standing there and watching the scene with mouths hanging to floors.
*Aishwarya: How are you Mrs. VR?
Riddhima eyed her surroundings and observed some servants are present. She should just greet her now formally and as if it's their first meeting.
*Riddhima: I am fine Miss. Aishwarya.
*Aishwarya: You can call me Aisha Mrs. VR. I've heard about you and now meeting you, you are something special.
*Riddhima: OK Aisha. I hope they are good things.
*Aishwarya: Of course. I don't think there is any bad about you. But now I will talk to you later. I should go and freshen up. Journey kinda sucks. Bye.
*Riddhima: Come down for lunch.
Aishwarya just nodded and went out of kitchen. Riddhima wanted to go out to see some real shock of the family. Vansh and Angre are in living room so are others. They saw Aishwarya not going towards stairs but towards lift. They thought she didn't know that the lift is not normal and Vansh will get angry when someone try to go near it. But before anyone can say anything Aishwarya pressed the silver button present there. They saw a virtual screen came out and Aisha just typed the password very fastly that no one understood that. The password is " Raichand". And after that the system took her hand print and scanned her eyes. Vansh didn't said anything. The lift opened and Aisha turned towards Vansh before entering the lift. Vansh looked at her with small smile and nodded. She entered the lift and it closed. The lift took her to the so called restricted second floor but family members are so confused about the happenings.
Aisha's Room: