Request or Order

Author's POV:
Riddhima is roaming around and saw a girl sitting on wheelchair but is really excited. She went near her.
*Riddhima: Hello.
*Siya: Hi. Hmm... You?
*Riddhima: I am Riddhima. Party planner. You..?
*Siya: I am Siya Rai Singhania.
*Riddhima: Sorry Mam. I..
She cutted her in between.
*Siya: It's okay. Nothing to worry.
*Riddhima: You seem really excited.
*Siya: Yes. Vansh bhai challenged his client about his equipments. We are going to see Bhai's adventure.
*Riddhima: You are not scared about Mr. Rai Singhania.
*Siya: I trust my Vansh Bhai. That's why I am excited.
*Riddhima: I will take you there.
*Siya: Sure.
  They both went there. Riddhima is shocked and surprised to see his adventure. Vansh then came to his client.
Vansh: You could have trusted me, I design the equipments myself, its my passion, you questioned that, interesting, So I tested the equipments myself, and there is no problem, technically you should name your entire business to me.
Kabir is listening all this. Siya and Riddhima left that place. Riddhima saw Siya's discomfort and started teaching her some exercises. Vansh searched for Siya and saw Riddhima with her. He observed she is a professionalist. Riddhima and Siya are startled to listen a voice.
*Aryan: Aren't you too hot to be a doctor.
*Siya: Aryan Bhai.
*Aryan: Just chill Siya. I am just stating the fact.
*Ishaani: Oh Come on Aryan Bhai. We don't even want a worker like her.
*Siya: Ishaani. Why you both are poking in her work.
*Ishaani: People like her are gold diggers. See she is saying that she is a party planner and is professional in this.
*Aryan: But I am impressed by you. Wanna have fun with me.
*Siya: Aryan Bhai.
Riddhima is just looking down with tears in her eyes. Vansh is getting irritated as he observed Riddhima is not speaking anything. He went near her.
*Vansh: Stay in your limits Aryan. She is staff.
*Aryan: So what Bhai? She is your staff, not mine. And I can do whatever I want with her.
*Vansh: No you Can't.
*Aryan: Why?
*Vansh: Because I am saying.
*Ishaani: Bhai. You are supporting her.
She said with a disgusting face. Vansh got angry and glared at both of them.
*Vansh: Stay in your limits. Don't irritate me. Next time I should not see you both near her and don't create any scene because of your ego. Will you both just leave now.
*Aryan: Whatever.
They both left. Siya grinned looking at their faces.
*Riddhima: Thanks.
*Vansh: Not now. I wanna talk to you. Siya she will come later.
Kabir got tensed as he listened that. Vansh wants to talk to her. But what?
*Vansh: Who are you?
*Riddhima: I..I am Riddhima.
*Vansh: I know your name. What are you Miss. Riddhima. Party planner or Physiotherapist or something.
*Riddhima: It's rude to interrogate me, I will still explain, I m not a famous physiotherapist, I just get 500rs per session, I can't run my house with that money. I couldn't be a physiotherapist only to live a decent life, can't I live a dual life for needs.
*Vansh: Okay.
*Riddhima: Can I go.
*Vansh: Yes.
She left and Angre came near him.
*Angre: Is she clear sir?
*Vansh: No. You should keep tabs on her. If she does any mistake or try to deceive me, no one will be able to think about the punishment she will get for that lie.
*Angre: Yes Boss.
Near Ishaani and Aryan.
*Aryan: Bhai is taking this thing personal. I didn't saw Bhai supporting a girl from me.
*Ishaani: She(Riddhima) is happy that Vansh protected her, she doesn’t know that Vansh bhai's love is more dangerous than his enmity.
*Aryan: Then I should pray each and every god for her well being.
*Ishaani: God knows what will happen to her.
Riddhima does the arrangements for the party in evening. But a waiter came and gave dash to her suddenly then the clip falled down. She didn't observed it. Siya called her to party. She went inside the room to get ready. She then realized that the clip is missing. She got panic and quickly got ready and came outside in search of it. Kabir lost the contact with her. That transmitter was broken and this made him highly tensed. He waited to see Riddhima next day.
Riddhima's Outfit:

She is searching the clip but in meanwhile Siya came to her

*Siya: What are you searching Riddhima?
*Riddhima: No..Nothing.
*Siya: Hmm. Come. We will go. I was searching for you only.
Riddhima and Siya went to party place. Vansh is startled to her. She is just like an Angel. There eyes met.
Vansh's Outfit:

Aryan is literally gawking at her

Aryan is literally gawking at her. She remained searching the clip as Siya went towards Anupriya and Chanchal but suddenly she gave dash to a wall. No..no.. She realized that it is a person. It's none other than the mystery man Vansh Rai Singhania.
*Vansh: Dance, the game I play have one rule, if you start then end it well.
They both dances very gracefully. After the dance he came near her and said.
*Vansh: I've found it what you are searching.
*Riddhima (in mind): Does he saw that transmitter?No no. It is better that clip fall in sea than anyone else see it.
*Riddhima: W..What you've find?
*Vansh: Why are you tensed Riddhima? You are searching for this right?
Saying this he handovered her ear ring. She is surprised to see it and gets some relief.
*Riddhima: T..Thanks.
*Vansh: Are you really searching for it only?
*Riddhima: Yeah.
*Vansh: May be...May be not.
Saying this he went away. She is some what relaxed and left the place immediately. Next day Vansh visited Riddhima ordering her to be physio of Siya which she rejected immediately. She left the place after rejecting.

************************************
The VR Mansion is next guys. It's really pakka this time and wait for some mistery.

Be ready for the main track.

Do vote and comment on the chapter.