Chapter 16 ~Tied~

Joshua had been sent onto the field after another Pledis injury. It wasn't looking the best for Pledis, but they got the rhythm back and played the best game they've ever played.

The final whistle blew and the whole game came to a halt.

"PLEDIS HIGH AND STARSHIP HIGH HAVE TIED!" The speaker sounded.

Both teams were in shock, they would have to go to the penalty shootouts.

"THE TWO TEAMS WILL NOW GO INTO A PENALTY SHOOTOUT." The speaker said again.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Pledis' captain; Seungcheol, said into a microphone. "I would like to give Starship High this win on behalf of my team. They've worked so hard this season for this title, so I would like to congratulate the winners of this years Seoul High School Soccer Champions; Starship High!" He finished and the crowd started cheering.

All of Starship's soccer team stood in awe. Was this for real? They were a bit slow to react, but eventually got hyped up and started cheering along with the crowd.

All of the Pledis team were shocked at first but knew that their captain was just doing what he does.

"Uhm, everyone!" A voice spoke up, grabbing the microphone from Seungcheol. "I would like to say something!" It was Minhee.

The whole field went silent along with the people on the bleachers. "Uhm, Jungmo? Can you please come onto the field?" He asked.

A tall-ish boy walked out onto the field hesitantly after consulting with his friends. He made his way onto the field and shyly walked up to Minhee.

"Uhm, Jungmo," Minhee spoke into the microphone. "We've been dating for a while and I just wanted to ask," Minhee started. He sighed and then asked, "will you go to the dance with me as my boyfriend?"

Everyone was dead silent, all awaiting the boy's answer. The only people who knew the answer for sure were Jungmo's close friends.

"Y-yes!" Jungmo said as he pulled Minhee into a big hug. The crowd erupted with cheers and whistles and Minhee's teammates congratulated them along with the Pledis High team.

They looked so happy.

"I wish I could have someone like that.." Joshua said, sighing to Seokmin.

"Don't worry, you'll find someone soon enough. Anyone would be lucky to have you." Seokmin said, comforting the older male.

"Thanks, Seokmin." The shorter boy said and hugged the younger, cuddling his face into his chest.

I hope I don't mess up on the graduation.

A/N: I didn't know that my chapters just got more shit as they go on. Hope you liked it, I think the next chapter is the last one so stay tuned for that 😌👍
(Also I'm a sucker for Minimo so 🤷‍♀️)