Chapter 10 ~Ice Cream~

Ever since the day Seokmin came over, he has been coming over to Joshua's more often. 1. Because their parents are friends. 2. He loves seeing his 'bestie.'

Joshua was studying for his art assignment when he was startled by his door opening and a loud voice following. "Shua hyung!" He instantly knew who it was just by the voice.

"What do you want, Seokmin?" Joshua asked slightly annoyed that the boy interrupted his studying.

"Geez, calm down dude. That is no way to treat a visitor." Seokmin said in a teasing voice. "I thought you were a gentleman."

"I am a gentleman and visiting hours are over for your information," Joshua replied.

"Last time I checked, this is not a hospital or anything, dumbass," Seokmin said as he grabbed a chair from Joshua's desk and swung it around so his arms could rest on the backboard.

"Yeah well, it is now." Joshua rolled his eyes and closed his art book, swivelling his chair around to face the younger, head propped up by his hand, elbow on the desk. "Why are you here?"

"I don't know, I was bored and I knew your parents would let me in so I just came here." The taller answered truthfully.

"Well, I guess you're here now." Joshua sighed. "What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, do you have any food? I'm kinda hungry." Seokmin asked.

Joshua rolled his eyes and got up from his chair, Seokmin following behind. Once they were downstairs Joshua went to the freezer and got out a box of chocolate-covered ice creams. "You're lucky that I'm hungry too," Joshua said as he tossed one to Seokmin. "And that was the last one, great." He sighed annoyed.

"We can share this if you'd like." Seokmin offered. Joshua would've declined this any other day, but today, he was especially craving ice cream, so he shrugged and nodded in agreement.

They took turns having a bite of the ice cream and the sweet treat was almost finished. Joshua went to take the last bite of the ice cream, but little did he know that Seokmin had the same idea.