Chapter 22: A Battle Between Two Friends

Start from the beginning

Izuku and Takato both smile, as they soon begin to exchange punches and kicks at each other. The power that both students were letting out causes the the arena underneath their feet to crack. But soon Takato quickly swings his tail which launches Izuku into the air.  Takato then dorsal spines light up for a second as he unleashes a barrage of fiery atomic fireballs toward Izuku. But Izuku quickly fires off another Delaware smash which all three shots collide with the air blast causing a massive smokescreen between both teens.

Present Mic: "INCREDIBLE BOTH BOYS SEEM TO BE SHOWING INCREDIBLE POWER AND NONE OF THEM ARE LETTING UP! JUST HOW LONG CAN THEY KEEP THIS UP?!" *Takato runs into the smokes and despite Izuku's bruised arms, he follow suit and both continue their fight.*

Ojiro: "Wow, those two are really letting all out!"

Kaminari: "This is nuts." *the sound of both Izuku and Takato exchanging blows fills the colosseum* "Do you hear guys hear that?! It's like thunder!"

Ochako: "Deku-kun.."

Akane: "Takato-kun.."

The sound of Takato's roar and Izuku battle cry fill the air as  both their fist collides with each other's faces, which both heroes had to take step back. But both heroes look at each other both had smiles of excitement on their face.

All-Might: 'Incredible.. Young Ryujin...Young Midoriya. You both are battered and beaten up pretty badly yet you both can carry smiles on your faces.'

Izuku: *wipes the blood on his face with his purple bruised arms* "Tch you really are incredible Ryujin-kun."

Takato: *clenches his cracked scaly claws* "I could say the same thing Midoriya! Looks like you are pretty banged up, What do you say?  One last blow!"

Izuku: "Let's do this!" 

Takato's dorsal spines begins to light up behind him preparing his attack, while Midoriya begins to charge One for all at 100%. 

Aizawa: 'Hm...how odd..has Takato used his ato-' *his eyes widen as he stand up and pratically screams in the Microhone* "Midnight! CEMENTOSS STOP THE MATCH NOW! THOSE TWO MIGHT GET KILLED!" 

But it was two late as both Heroes in training charges at each other at blinding speeds. All the dorsal spines energy begins to light up brilliantly as it Takato's eyes and fist begin to light up bright blue. While Izuku red energy and green lighting channels out of Izuku's fist.

Izuku and Takato: "ONE FOR ALL!/ FINAL STAGE!" *A green and blue dragons form with its respected quirk users (Green with Izuku/ Blue with Takato as Cementoss begins to create a barriers between the two, while Midnight quickly tears a bit of her clothes releasing a pink mist into the arena* "DETROIT SMASH!!/ TAMASHI NO RYUKEN!" 

(End music):

Both heroes fist collide which in a second, a massive cyclone of green and blue energy and lights is unleashed into the heaven blasting every single cloud in the sky away.  All the nearby glass shatters along with Cementoss's barriers. Midnight is quickly blown away from the sheer force and power of attacks. All the people that were in the stadium quickly trying to do their best to hold of for dear life. Mineta is seen flying away screaming but was quickly caught by Kamui wood. Even Endeavor who was watching the whole fight was struggling to stand as the railing he was holding on top had ripped off.

The light and wind soon subsided to everyone's relief, but then one question remained as the smoke around the arena begins to clear. What happened to two combatants. As the smoke clears, the sound of a body topples over is heard as the camera moves in to reveal a badly beaten Izuku was down on the ground barely able to move, while Takato remained standing his badly beaten up but was already regenerating breathing heavily.

Midnight: *slowly snaps out of her daze and see the scene* "I-Izuku M-midoriya is down on the ground...while Takato Ryujin still stands before us. Takato Ryujin has won!"

The crowd of people explodes in cheers as Takato limps over to Midoriya.

Midoriya: *wincing in pain* "D-damn...I-I can't even move...a muscle."

Takato: "Heh...that was one hell of fight. You got *exhales* "one hell of a right hook."

Midoriya: "Yeah, and you got one powerful haymaker.." *the two slowly begins to quickly chuckle slowly building into proud and heavy laugh which all the people around begins to smile at the two.* 

Takato: *notices his Izuku's broken and bruised arms* "Here I know this is a bit odd but." *takes out a pin and pokes his own finger causing a drop to form as he puts the drop in Izuku's mouth.*

Izuku's eyes widen in shock as he quickly swallows to the drop of blood.

Izuku: *grossed out* "W-WHY?!" *pull Takato close* "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Takato: "Heh chill. Look at what you are doing." *Izuku had a confused look on his face before he realizes his arms and legs were completely healed as if nothing had happened.* "See."

Izuku: "W-what?!" *moves his fingers* "H-How?"

Takato: "My blood carries hyper regenerative cells which a single drop can completely heal a person. But if some one drinks too much of it they get a nasty dose of poison!"

Izuku: "And you're okay wit-" *slowly becomes dizzy which Takato holds the broccoli haired boy*

Takato: "Easy you are still dizzy from the battle." *Takato retracts his dorsal plates and tail and carries over Izuku over his shoulder* "Here I take you to the infirmary to get fully examined."

Izuku: "Oh yeah...okay.." *As the two walk to the imfirmary* "Hey Takato?"

Takato: "Yeah?"

Izuku: "Heh, Thank you for not holding anything back."

Takato: *smiles at Izuku* "Hey"

"What are best friends for?"