Chapter 2: Never met a girl like you

Y/N's POV

"Morning y/n," Conor said as he followed me to my desk. I sat on my usual desk, setting my laptop on the table. Conor sat on the edge of my table. "So it's just us for the group project?" Connor asked. "Maximum members are 3 and we only have 17 people in this class, 5 groups already form a complete 3 member group by Mr Albert, so that just leaves us two," I explained. Connor nods "I forgot how good you are in maths." "It's basic Connor," I replied.

A few minutes later Mr Albert walks in. Connor went back to his desk. "Morning gang!" Mr Albert said cheerfully. He always implies his students as 'Gang', mostly to make himself sound younger. Later a guy showed up, following Mr Albert. 'isn't that the guy I run into?' I thought. 'Yup' "Class, today we have a new member in our University. Obviously studying in the same courses like yours. Fundamentals of Profesional Arts. Meet Jeon Jungkook." Mr Albert introduced. Everyone gasped and I froze. The guy opened his mask and hat. Yup, that is Jeon Jungkook member of BTS. 'Did I just hit onto Jeon Jungkook's chest? AND FALL IN FRONT OF HIM?' I thought. 'well I'm never gonna show my face to him again.' I lowered my head and sighed. "Now I know you all already know who he is. But please do make him feel comfortable as a normal student in a university." Mr Albert imply. "Mr Jeon take a sit anywhere you like."

I opened my laptop and hid behind the screen. As Mr Albert told him to sit anywhere he likes. The only empty sits are beside me and at the back. He walked towards my row. 'Please sit in front, please sit in front.' I prayed. But he kept walking. At this point I was putting my head on the desk and covering it with my arms as if I was sleeping. 'keep walking, keep walking, please god I know I don't pray a lot, but guide him to sit at the back' I closed my eyes. A few seconds later, nothing happened. "Okay, Mr Jeon settle in your seat, we'll start the class." Mr Albert voiced. I sighed a relief and opened my eyes. "Thank you, god," I whispered and raised my head up. "Thank you for what?" "AAAAAAAAA" I high pitched screamed and fell on my chair. All eyes were on me. Jungkook was as startled as I am, he back up a bit. "I'm sorry did I scare you?" "Miss y/n are you okay?" Mr Albert asked. 'kill me, kill me now." I thought. I cleared my throat and got up. "I uhh, I was uhh... I had a bad dream." "You were sleeping?" Mr Albert asked. "NO, no what I meant was I... I thought I saw a spider." I replied. "You're scared of a spiders? Don't you have a tarantula as a pet miss y/n?" Mr Albert asked again. 'fuck' "Yes, I do. I'm...I'm scared of small spiders. that's why I screamed. But there wasn't a spider." I hit my head. "Silly me." I noded at Mr Albert and sat on the chair.

'Good, after class I'd have to plan a funeral for myself. wait now what should I do? should I greet him? No are you crazy? You just screamed at his face. You have to do something!' I thought to my self. I cleared my throat and slowly turn my head towards him. When he looks at me, I smiled 'Should I show my teeth? No, I shouldn't' I slowly give a bigger smile and showed my teeth. Then I turn my head back in front. 'WTF NOW HE THINKS IM CREEPY!'

"Mr Jeon." Mr Albert called out. "I will put you in Connor's group." Mr Albert said, my eyes went wide. 'No, no, no.' "Connor is that alright with you?" He asked. 'say no, Connor say no.' "Fine with me Mr Albert," Connor replied. I hit my head on the table. 'WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!'

"I never met a girl like you."

Jungkook's POV

"You must be the new student. I'm Dr Collins Albert your art history lecturer. Call me Mr Albert." "I'm Jeon Jung-" "I already know who you are, my granddaughters admire you." He smiled. I chuckled. "Now, let me take you to class."

I walked in after Mr Albert. After he introduces me, I opened my mask and hat. Everyone gasped. 'Normal reaction.' After Mr Albert introduce me to everyone, he asks me to sit where ever I like. I scanned the room. There were 2 empty desks. I quickly picked one at the back. As I was walking towards the desk, a scent stopped me. 'vanilla?' I looked at my side and I saw her. 'it's the pretty girl' Her head was on the desk, she was sleeping. I made a small smile and sat right next to her. A few seconds later she lifts her head up. "Thank you, god." She whispered. "Thank you for what?" I asked and she screamed loudly. She fell onto the floor. "I'm sorry did I scare you?" I asked. 'Shit, what did I just do?' I backed up a little bit. 'Good job Jungkook, first you made her fall now you scare her?' Mr Albert asked her questions and I find it amusing. "Yes, I do. I'm...I'm scared of small spiders. that's why I screamed. But there wasn't a spider." She replied to him. 'She was totally sleeping.'

After she sat down, she turned to look at me. I look at her. She gave a huge smiled and turn her head back in front. 'Damn even her creepy smile is beautiful'

Mr Albert organize me in a group with this guy named Connor. Then he starts to open the projector.

"I never met a girl like you," I said.