26. Misunderstandings.

Start from the beginning

"What? Shocked? Did you really expect that you can hide it from me? Why did you meet him?! I clearly said not to? Then why?" Jungkook shouted, tearing the picture in pieces and throwing it away on the ground.

"I wanted to know something." Jimin stuttered, his voice was giving up, eyes already starting to water.

"What? About me?! Then why did you not ask me?! Why him?! Why did you go to him!?"

"Mr Jeon-"

"Don't call me that!" Jimin flinched at the sudden raise of voice, mouth immediately shutting down.

"You didn't trust me enough to ask me directly, instead you went to him. Why?" Jungkook sounded so harsh, jimin couldn't find out a reason.

Because it was true, he didn't trust jungkook enough. Because jungkook never talks about himself.

"I clearly told you not to talk to him or meet him?! Then why did you do it?! What did you wanna know about from him?"

"Yes, I did! I talked to him! I wanted to know something! How is that such a big problem?! You never tell me anything that's why I went to him! And you can't control my life! I will do whatever I want!" Jimin blurted out, not even once thinking about the consequence.

Jungkook was fuming in anger.

"We are over, Mr Park! You're fired. Don't come to office from tomorrow. Working with you for seven years was good. I hope you can enjoy your life like you wanted now. Having dates with alphas, partying. Do whatever you want. Never again contact me." Jungkook said, already getting inside his car.

"What? Mr Jeon! You can't do this. Mr Jeon, listen to me, please! I am sorry. Please! MR JEON! ............AH!" Jimin fell down while chasing after Jungkook's car.

He looked forward, the car came to a halt. His eyes lit up thinking that jungkook will come to him. But what happened was far from his imagination.

Jungkook threw Jimin's bag and coat out of the car and drove off.

"Mr Jeon, please. I love you." With tear filled eyes, broken voice and broken heart, jimin tried to stand up but the wound in his leg prevented him.

Just then he looked down at his leg that was now bleeding, the pain flowed through his veins like a river, making him groan from the pain. He looked around, no one was there.

He felt scared, it was all alone.

And soon rain started pouring mercilessly, nature was not in his favor today just like every day. The wound stinged as it came in contact with the water.

He was getting lightheaded, vision starting to blur and breathe getting short.

And before jimin knew it, he passed out on the road, clutching onto the shirt he was wearing, it belonged to jungkook.

~~~~~~

"Why did you go to him?! Why?! Isn't everything enough for you already?! Why do you want more?!" Jungkook roared, holding Jonghyun by the collar of his shirt.

"Jungkook, calm down. You will hurt him now!" Jungkook's mother exclaimed, trying to detach the two brothers.

"Let him be hurt! What's so wrong in that? Me getting hurt isn't then it should be okay for him too, right? Mrs Jeon?" Jungkook mocked, letting his hold on Jonghyun's collar go. He turned to his parents now.

"It's okay right mom and dad? Isn't it? Him getting hurt is normal?" Jungkook's voice sounded firm and scary, staring deadly at his parents. Jungkook's mother gulped in fear.