33. Let Off.

"Cough, cough, so you are jungkook?" Jungkook fondled with his sleeve, ducking his head slightly down trying to bow a little, the intimidating aura was eating him up, never in his life has he ever been so scared and nervous.

"Yes. That's me." He decided it best to keep his replies short, the slightest mistake might mess up everything. Jungkook took deep breaths while talking to the old wrinkly man sitting opposite to him with a very intimidating aura radiating through his body that had the young alpha submitted.

Jungkook looked on his side at Yoongi who was just as still as him, but with a very teasing smirk that irritated jungkook to the fullest but he couldn't do anything to wipe that smirk off Yoongi's face. He again looked at the man or we can say Jimin's father, he didn't have any reaction. It was all plain, from his clothes to his face, everything was unreadable.

"I don't like to talk about pointless things, so I will get straight to the point. Any problem?" Jimin's father announced, hands crossed over his chest looking at jungkook seriously without the slightest bit of expression on his face.

"Ha? Yes yes! It's not a problem for me. Please go ahead." He quickly replied in a speed of light, nodding his head frantically.

"Will you marry my son?"

"Yes I will." Jungkook replied surely, he wasn't lying. He did want to marry jimin, and if he will have Jimin's father's acceptance means victory.

"Do you love him genuinely?"

"I do." Again jungkook replied surely without the slightest bit of hesitancy. But the reaction that followed his words kind of were the opposite of what he expected, Jimin's father raised his eyebrow at the question, a chuckle left his mouth and now jungkook was in sweats. Did he say something wrong?

"Okay, what do you do? I heard you are a CEO? That alone doesn't justify everything. I want someone who can make jimin happy by heart and not by money." Jimin's father was skilled with words, he really did get to the point.

Jungkook straightened his posture, looked straight at the old man's eyes and replied in a firm voice " I will make sure he is happy, not by my money but my heart. Till now Mr Park has been happy with me. I will try my best to make him happier." Jimin's father sighed softly at the answer, but didn't give a direct response, jungkook wondered why?

And before he could ask, jimin and Jihyun entered the living room with various plates in their hands. The room wasn't just a living room, it was also a dining room, like those old Korean households that have a giant round or rectangular adjustable table which can be used during dinner and then can be folded back. Jungkook got up and took the plates from jimin and placed them on the table.

They all served themselves and even before the eldest could eat, yoongi dug into the food without even glancing at anyone, he was too hungry and that tasty food was tempting. He took great delight in eating anyway, but his short time of happiness and satisfaction didn't last long when his father pulled on his ear.

"Ow ow. Dad! Let go! Sorry!" Finally he let go, Yoongi glared at his dad, caressing his ear softly and dramatically. Everyone burst out laughing. And somehow everything felt like it was 17 years back. It reminded jungkook of every memory he had with these people.

Seeing jimin smile and enjoy himself, jungkook felt content. Everything really did started with this person and is ending with the same person. They were destined. Jungkook smiled brightly as he thought about jimin, and didn't even realize he spaced out until Yoongi snapped his fingers in front of his eyes. He jolted and hit Yoongi muttering a curse but then immediately regretting as Jimin's father shoot him a glare.