Threesome

AN/ hey guys im so sorry this chapter is late as Fuck. ALSO THIS SHIT IS GONNA BE LONG I died a little but I'm back ha. *TW SPIT AND AFFIRMATIONS/DEGRADATION* Emerson amd Rem Eiffel tower you lol.

I sat across from Remington's brother on the floor by the couch. I clutched the glittery box in my hands. I eyed Remington from the other side of the room. He locked his gaze with mine as I opened the box slowly. His cute smirk teasing me. I looked down at the box to find a key. The key was small, I could almost hear Emerson's smile from where I sat on the carpet. Pepper and Norbert were playing in between Remington's legs, rolling around together. I smiled at the furry creatures being so happy. I knew that Emerson was jealous of the relationship I had with Rem and I knew he still had feelings for me. An evil idea came over my thoughts as Emerson's lips looked especially delicious in that one moment. I looked just beyond his shoulder to his brother looking smug with a smirk on his lips, knowing what I was doing. I grabbed Emerson's face and brought our lips together. Our lips danced around each other as he teased my mouth with his tongue. Emerson knew full well his brother was watching. I knew this. Remington was okay with it though. We had never done this before but he had expressed wanting it before. Because of my past relation with both of them I didn't see a problem with it as long as they both consented. I wrapped my arms around the tall man's neck and stood on my toes. He placed his hands on my hips and pushed me away slightly and broke off the kiss. Remington saw this and grabbed my arm softly and looked me in the eye asking for permission. I nodded to him and connected our lips in a kiss that felt different. I clutched the candle and key in my hands knowing that they contributed to what was about to happen.
Emerson took me in his arms and carried me upstairs. He put me down gently on the floor on my feet and kissed my forehead saying he would take good care of me and to not be nervous. Emerson was always soft in our relationship which is so good to see he still is. I gave him a sweet kiss as I felt Rem's hands slowly snake around my waist. Rem pulled me towards his body away from his brother and rested his hand on my throat the other one under my shirt playing with the hem of my bra. My head rested on his chest and my back pressed against his torso. Emerson kneeled down and carefully unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs making sure to go slow and steady. Rem kissed and nibbled at my neck as his hands wandered my body and Emerson asked out loud if he could do the honors. I rested my hand on the back of his head and gently pushed his face towards my core, already wanting him. "Yes Emerson you may." I could hear him smile as he ever so slowly dragged his fingers across my belly and hooked them under the waistband of my panties. Remington whispered in my ear if he could take my shirt off and I nodded to him as he tugged on it softly. I let him drag it off my body. I felt his teeth graze my neck causing me to gasp quietly. My body reacted to his touch, my skin set ablaze as Emerson's mouth found my core, my warm juices flowing down my legs already. Remington's hands coasted my body as emerson set off on his journey to get me to my orgasm. Moans left my throat as Remington's smooth hands rubbed my nipples gently. It felt amazing, my senses were flared as emerson sucked on my clit and the knot became tighter. Rem bit into my neck and left pretty marks on my skin. He whispered dirty encouragements into my ear as my stomach tightened. "Who's my good little whore? Letting us ruin you like this? Such a good girl" Emerson saw I was close and clamped his hands on my thighs tightly and held me against his face. I gasped for air as Rem tightened his grip on my throat. My orgasm was strong as it exploded onto Emerson's lips. He suckled on my core as my juices flowed freely into his mouth and Remington's teeth nibbled on my ear. My knees became weak but Rem held me up by my throat. Emerson supporting my hips from below. Remington's mouth found mine as my moans emptied themselves into his lips, Emerson never slowed his pace as he overstimulated me, my hips desperately bucking against his mouth and my screams muffled by Remington's kiss. My back arched and my hands tangled into Emerson hair as a second orgasm hit me like a train. He moved away as my liquids leaked down my thighs and nodded to Rem and let me go. My knees wobbled as my feet found the floor again. I turned around and the look in Remington's eyes said everything he wanted to do to me. "Do you still have the key?" Remington asked me in a gravelly voice. I produced it in my hand and gave it to him. I heard the clinking of handcuffs behind me and Emerson's hands on my wrists. Remington grabbed me roughly by the throat again and pushed me on to the bed behind me. His body leaned against mine and our lips locked. He sat up after giving my lip a hard bite making my stomach tighten again. He pinned my wrists above me and Emerson cuffed them to the bed frame. I was excited. Remington made a point in going slow as he stood up and took his shirt and pants off. Letting me look at his body. He walked to the side of the bed and grabbed two condoms. He handed one to his brother as Emerson preoccupied me with his soft lips and hands. He rubbed my soft folds gently feeling the residual orgasm still leaking from my sensitive cunt. My body jolted every once in a while when he grazed my clit; his reassuring words holding me together as he kept eye contact with me.
My small moans exiting my mouth as Remington sat on the other end on the bed a My hips buck against Emersons hand wanting more. Remington sits in front of me with his perfect hands trailing his body teasing me. My hips rolling with Emersons rhythm. Remington didn't want to wait any longer. He palmed himself through his boxers in front of me making me drool as Emersons pace slowed and eventually stopped. His cleanly manicured nails dragged themselves up my stomach and around each breast cupping them sweetly and kissed each nipple gently. He played with them coyly, almost scared to be too rough with them. Emerson moves away to let his impatient brother have a turn with me. Remington rubs my sore cunt in circles and spits on his hand causing me to gasp. He looks me in the eye noticing my reaction. "Open your mouth." I do as he asks and he puts his fingers into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his fingers and suck on them without him asking me. He moaned as my tongue did what he wanted. I look down at his boxers and remember I am at his mercy. A good portion of the fabric was tight around his length and wet with pre-cum.  All I wanted was for him to ruin me. I look over to Emerson who had made himself comfortable on the other side of the bed looking over my body and rubbing himself leisurely. His shoulders slacked and his body calm. A small smile on his lips as we locked eyes. Rem leaned over my body and attacked my neck with his teeth slipped his boxers off his legs and pumped himself a few times before rolling the condom on himself and rubbing my entrance with his tip. Teasing both of us. He slowly pushed himself into me earning me a well deserved moan in my ear. "Fuck baby you're so tight for me" he growled in my ear. He felt so good inside my aching core. Emerson's eyes were closed and his mouth was slack just a bit as he stroked himself faster. I moaned as Rems teeth continued their assault on my neck. He bit into me as he quickly pick up his pace. My eyes rolled back into my head and my arms pulled at the cuffs that held me captive, my nails screaming to be sunk into the flesh of his back. Emerson was biting his lip now and his head was thrown back as he relentlessly jerked his cock. It turned me on so much. My senses flared once more as i could feel the knot in my stomach clench harder than ever. The friction in my stomach was enough alone to make me cum. I screamed Remington's name as i came. He bucked his hips into me and released as well. He uncuffed me while Emerson was trying his hardest to get to his high. I grabbed his chin gently and brought his lips to mine and sat on his cock without giving warning. He didn't have time to put his condom on, his moans were loud and clear as he wrapped his arms around me and thrusted into me roughly. "Fuck Fuck Fuck, please baby please give it to me" he begged me as he looked into my eyes. My sore cunt was throbbing, but i knew he hadn't cum yet so I had to make this good for him. I grinded my hips against him with a steady pace and kissed his neck leaving hickeys and bite marks all along his skin. Nibbling his ear as we bounced along together. I wrapped my legs around his torso and claw at his back as his breaths get shallow and unevenly spaced. His shaft twitched inside me as he moaned "I love you" into my ear and came with me. My body finally gave out and I collapsed into his arms. My moans slipping into whines.
Emerson layed me down and sat up to find a wet towel. He returned to wipe off my smeared makeup and clean my tears. Remington gave me forehead kisses and asked if i was okay a thousand times and if I needed anything. Emerson found his boxers and put them on slipping into the sheets with me and holding me to his chest. Remington did the same and put on his sweats. Laying in bed next to me holding my hand and slipping into unconsciousness. Emerson pecked my head once more and whispered in my ear "Happy Birthday Princess."

A/N HI GUYS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD OR NOT I TRIED FOCUSING MORE ON FOREPLAY THAN THE ACTUAL SEX THIS TIME. I WANTED IT TO BE MORE BALANCED BUT CAN YALL TELL IM A EMERSON SIMP? 🥺🥺 ANYWAY I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT. BE NICE TO PEOPLE. ❤❤❤❤