Asking for permission. (Emerson)

HI A/N IM JUST WARNING YOU GUYS THIS IS SWITCH CENTRAL, Y/N IS A SWITCH AND SO IS EMERSON IN THIS CHAPTER, LOTS OF TEASING AND GENERIC PET NAMES, KINDA LONG BUT CUTE AND SWEET HOPE YA LIKE IT. 

I reached around in my bed for something to crush against my torso as my body shivered. Sleep still residing in my eyes, I grip a pillow behind my head and curl up tightly against my belly. I open my eyes slightly and see my black and red spotted duvet on the floor of my bedroom. My head ached with a thumping pain in the back of my skull causing me to shut my eyes and block out the sunlight from my vision. I grunt and moan in protest to my own consciousness trying to pull me down into sleep as I fought to stay awake. My want for Emerson already taking up my thoughts. I flail my hands around my bedsheets in search of my phone. My hand connects with my phone case and my fingers tap away at the passcode on my screen. I open various apps in search of entertainment and end up texting Emerson in hopes he would be awake. When I get no response I resort to tossing my phone away from me and rolling out of bed. I walk down the hall to Emerson's room and bump into Remington on the way there. "Hey Rem," I say to him before he has any time to say anything else. He looks me in the eye as I stood there. Remington stood half-naked with his chest full of tattoos before me. Seeing him in that way reminded me how needy I was for any attention but not from him.  I push Rem aside and assure him that he and I would have time together, and open Emerson's room door and close it behind me. I see the little pirate drummer sleeping still on his side, small snores escaping his parted lips. I slip in in front of him and cuddle up to his chest. I could see every single feature of his face and I took some of my time to study him closer. The way his hair shaped his face in its own curly wavy way around his cheeks and his cheekbones dipped so handsomely into his face with his lips sitting waiting for my lips to meet them. His strong torso and chest laying bare for my eyes to wander. My hands already itching for his skin under the tips of my fingers. I could feel my desire for him deep in my stomach growing as I watched his breaths move his chest up and down as he lay there completely unaware of my presence.  I flipped over after kissing his nose and pressed my back against his chest and tangled my legs with his gently. He stirred slightly and wrapped his arm around me but didn't wake. I laid with him stroking his arm gently as he snored quietly behind my head. I pressed my ass against his lower torso and his grip tightened. I smirked to myself and slowly pushed myself against him. His little sounds and whimpers as his brain tried to keep him asleep occupied my ears and made me forget to be gentle for a moment. I felt him get hard underneath my thigh as his whimpers settled once I slowed my pace. Emerson gripped my body against him and his hips bucked slowly and gently against my ass, almost subconsciously. I loved the effect I had on him, even when he was unconscious. I slipped my hand down his leg and settled on the inside of his thigh and gently squeezed it and listened to Emerson's whimpery moan that escaped his lips straight into my ear. The instant gratification it gave me made me feel euphoric. i grind against him again just to hear his sound. i turn over and see his eyes flutter open.  Emerson was awake now, and I didn't dare do anything else while he was awake. "Sweet y/n, what are you doing love?" Emerson's gruff morning voice met my ears and I smiled to myself. I slinked my hand away from his thigh and sat up to meet his gaze. Those piercing green eyes and his mischievous smirk that sat on his lips made me tremble with anticipation. "Nothing at all Love," I said with what I hoped to be an innocent look on my face. He put his head back on the pillows and pulled me onto his waist to straddle him. He was very hard now, I could feel him twitching and pulsing under me. Emerson sat his calloused hands on my hips and rolled them in a perfect circle. "See what you do to me, baby? Even in my dreams, I need you." The friction of the movement was heavenly against my heat, and I could tell he was enjoying himself as well. His toned arms and chiseled body made me want him even more, the evident tiredness and lazy want for each other hung in the air. I placed my hands on his thighs behind me and lazily rolled my hips to an uneven rhythm just to tease him further but satisfy him for now. I was having too much fun to let him have what he wanted just yet. One of us had to beg for it. My clit was screaming for more attention so my pace quickened and his grip tightened around my waist. My head lolled around my shoulders in leisure as my pace became comfortable, Emerson's breath was flowing nicely in pretty moans as they hung around my head like clouds. One of his hands decided to explore further up my torso and played with a very sensitive nipple. My eyes squinted shut and my back arched in response. I leaned over him and placed my arms around his neck comfortably and kept my pace. I could hear every sound from his pretty little mouth now. His desperate whines of frustration and sexual longing filled my ears once again. I finally had enough teasing and laid down next to him and allowed him to get himself comfortable. Emerson slid his boxers roughly down his legs and tossed them aside to reveal his gorgeous length. Eager and waiting for me. I saw the look in his eye of lust and nearly uncontrollable sexual desire, but he pushed it aside and asked me if I was alright and if I needed anything. I smiled at him and assured him I was here to help him if he needed me so badly. Emerson nodded and proceeded to grab my hips lovingly and lay me down comfortably. His lips met with mine finally and he pressed his chest to me closely. I asked for permission for entrance, which he gratefully gave me, as he took over with his hands. Giving my clit the much-needed attention. The sound of gratefulness and lust emptied into Emerson as his fingers worked themselves into me and built the knot in my stomach. Curses slipped into his kiss as his fingers went faster and faster until I couldn't hold it anymore. His lips traveled from my mouth to my neck where he left generously dark hickeys. His teeth found my soft flesh and my back arched as I found my orgasm. The overstimulation was part of the fun to Emerson, so he kept his pace as his teeth found my nipple and bit down gently and suckled sweetly on my tender skin. My moans became whimpers and desperate cries for another orgasm. My head was thrown back and my mouth was slack when i reached my fourth high twenty minutes later. 

My body was worn out already but I couldn't let Emerson get away without some orgasms of his own. I let myself catch my breath and looked at Emerson with a greedy lustful expression. I wanted to hear him in his moment of ecstasy. I grabbed ahold of his length and asked him to lay down for me. he did as I asked him. "Good boy," I say with half droopy eyes. I look at his length and put all my attention on his little friend. I kissed the tip gently and his gasp was all I needed to give me the energy to get him to where he so desperately wanted to go. I lick up the sides slowly while keeping eye contact with him. His expression on his sweet face and shakey breaths spurred me on. I tease just a bit more before I hear a desperate string of words. "Please baby please, you're killing me; please I just want to cum so badly I'll do anything," he whispers the last bit under his breath but he knows I heard him. "I'm so sorry baby what did you say? I don't think I heard that last bit," I say just to exaggerate the moment. He looks me straight in the eyes. "Please, I'm begging you, fuck me senseless." My eyes shift down to the length in my hand. twitching and leaking pre-cum like no tomorrow, so red and eager just waiting for any kind of friction. I grab his hand and lick three of his digits and suck on them gently while keeping eye contact. I position myself over him. Emerson uses his fingers to feel around my entrance and make sure I'm ready for what I'm about to give him. I decide that I'm ready for whatever he has in store for me, and I connect our bodies. I was wrong. His hands instantly grabbed my hips and roughly beat my body down onto his cock at an inhuman pace. He sits up for my balance and holds me to his chest while whispering how good I felt and how grateful he was for this moment with me. "Thank you little one, thank you," he says as his pace seemed to get faster. My own moans were taking control of my voice and my sounds of lust were my response to his words. I felt the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter as his pace kept up. I didn't know how long I held on until Emerson assured me that it was okay and I could let go. "Fuck baby it feels so good, oh fuck Emerson, oh god!" I blabbed on and on as Emerson fucked me dumb. His sex drive was insane. My eyes rolled back and my jaw went slack as my body took yet another orgasm as Emerson came a third time. We finally collapsed together in the bed as Emerson spoke some final words to me. "Thank you so much baby, I love you." He nuzzles my neck as my words fail me. 

Sleep overcomes my head once more and I close my eyes and rest. 

HI I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT I LIKED WRITING IT, IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS AS I'VE BEEN PUTTING IT OFF FOR EVERRRRR BUT I THINK I'M BACK IN THE SWING OF THINGS AND HOPEFULLY CAN PRODUCE MORE EFFICIENTLY FOR YOU GUYS. KEEP IT REAL GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FOR ME. <3