Masochist

*****L O N G. C H A P T E R *******
TW blood, degradation and choking.

"What is your fucking problem?" The angry words left my mouth in sputters and sniffles as Remington stood across the room.
"What is my problem? WHAT IS MY PROBLEM??"

His voice gradually picking up volume.

"MY FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT YOU NEVER GIVE ME ANY ATTENTION ANYMORE! NO KISS GOODBYE IN THE MORNING BEFORE WORK, NO 'HELLO' AFTER COMING HOME! NO HUGS NOTHING! IM FUCKING SICK OF IT. what did..? What did I do wrong..?" His voice faltered at the end of his sentence.

"What did I do to drive you away? Because I will do anything to make up for it."
Remington walked towards me quickly grabbing me by the shoulders. I didn't say anything to him in fear that my voice would fail me. I looked him in the eye and nodded. I knew I had left him high and dry. And I had no excuse for it. I had just been stressed and had pushed him away. I grabbed him by his face and kissed him with everything I've been holding back.

Rem let out a little moan and crushed me to his chest. I backed him up against a wall and tugged at his shirt feverishly. Not realizing that I wanted this as much as he probably did. He pushed me away slightly and tore his shirt off his chest and let me look at his beautiful body. I pressed my hands against his ribs and wandered him for a minute. God damn, he felt so good under my fingertips. I licked my lips and looked him in the eye. He waited patiently for me to give him the same luxury he had given me. I lifted my top slowly and drifted my hands over the edges of my bra letting them bounce slightly in front of him as I tossed my shirt away. His breath hitched and he cupped each breast and gently massaged them as I pressed my lips against his. He squeezed my left one particularly hard, earning a well-deserved gasp letting his tongue take dominance. An almost pleading whimper sounded between us. Rem flipped us around and pressed me to the wall. Thudding my back harshly into the cold paint, forcing air of my lungs. Giving Remington even more drive. He sank his teeth into my lip as he unclasped my bra and dug his nails into my back. I bucked my hips against his in response to the sudden pain. My bra fell away and my chest was exposed. Remington's eyes were filled with lust and dominance he pressed my head against the wall and went to town on my neck, his teeth grazing my sweet spot as he sloppily kissed my neck. The want for him was growing in my stomach as he bit at my ear. "Remington I'm sorry for pushing you away, Love. I really do care about you."
Rem stopped kissing my neck and looked at me with a softer look in his eye. "I love you so much and I want to make sure you don't ever forget it."
And boy oh boy did he live up to his promise. He grabbed me by the thighs and held me to his torso, wrapping my legs around him. I held onto his neck for dear life as he swiftly carried me up the stairs. I hugged Remington close to me, kissing his collarbones; nibbling softly as he let out little moans. I moved up to his ear and upper neck. Biting down on the bottom of his ear Remington's breath hitched and his grip on my upper thigh tightened. I couldn't help the chuckle that left my lips as Remington nearly tossed me onto the bed in the closest room. The loss of warmth made me uncomfortably sensitive. He wasn't gone for long though. As soon as the darkness of the room took me into an anxious state, I felt a very toned and very familiar arm snake around me. Holding me in place. The other arm busied itself with the buttons of my shorts; quickly sliding them off of my legs.
Rem rubbed me through the thin layer of cloth separating him from fully pushing his fingers into me.

My sighs of contentment filled what little space there was between us, I grabbed Rem's hair and pulled him down on top of me and crashed our lips together. He smiled at my eagerness and wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed me down into the bedding. My hair sprawled everywhere and my breathing hitched. "Who the fuck is in charge here little one?"
Oh Jesus Christ. He knew full well I missed that so much. It took me less than a second to reply with my almost forgotten mantra; "you are sir, I'm yours. All yours."
"Is there anyone else you will ever call Daddy?"
"No sir. No one."
"Good girl. What's your safe word?"
I looked up at him with doe eyes, "sugar."
Remington's smile could nearly be heard from above me. He grabbed at my hair lovingly. Teasingly gripping and letting it fall through his fingers. I grip his waist with my thighs and flip him over and straddle him. Grinding on him feverishly, wanting what I had deprived him of for so long. His moans filled my ears and I had to focus on his face in order to stay on top of him. I rolled my hips to a steady rhythm for long enough to irk Remington enough to toss me off of him and tear his boxers off along with my panties. I bit my lip at his size as it sprang out at me and slapped against his stomach. I lied in front of him with my hands outstretched, attempting to sit up. I grabbed at his arms hoping to get his strong, commanding hands around my throat again. The whimpers of anticipation loudly hitting his face as I crashed my lips into his again. He lied me back down. "Do you want to walk tomorrow?" He said so non chalantly.
I didnt answer right away. "Are you going to walk tomorrow?" He asked again, a little more forceful. 
"No please sir. I don't want to walk for a week".
"Dont scream."
He slammed into me causing me to cry in pain. My eyes rolled back as he dug his nails into my back and bit my neck roughly. His pace almost back breaking. My breathing was sporadic and my back felt warm and burned. Trickles of blood sliding down my back onto the sheets below me. I bit down onto Remington's shoulder to keep quiet. The pleasure and speed of his relentless thrusts making my vision fuzzy. Remington flipped me over and licked my back all the way up to my neck and bit down on my earlobe harshly. My near screams into the pillow only seemed to egg him on. My high was climbing very fast and I was beginning to lose focus in everything I was doing. My hands clawed at the sheets.
"Fuck Remington, Im gonna cum! Please Daddy Rem."
My thighs trembling and my back was giving out. Remington grabbed me by the arms and sit me up so my back was against his chest not slowing his pace at all. His grunts and growls going straight into my ear. "No. You dont cum until Daddy says so." His hand wrapped around my throat tightly and held me in place as his pace got faster. I couldn't help myself. I let go as my walls clenched around him tightly. I was twitching uncontrollably as i screamed his name. Remington dug his nails into my throat and growled in frustration. "What the Fuck did I just say?"
"I'm sorry sir.. I couldn't help it."
"But you will."
I was flipped over again and my arms were pinned over my head. I stared at my delicious man over me as sweat beaded on his forehead. My heart rate settling a little as my body calmed down. Rem picked up his favorite knife from the bedside table. He pressed the tip into my stomach slightly and drug it down slowly. My legs squirmed under Rem as he continued cutting me. The crimson liquid spilling from the slit over my abs and dripping into my bellybutton. Tears were spilling out of my eyes as I clenched my thighs against Rems waist. "This is what you get when you don't listen to Daddy."
"Okay okay! I promise I'll listen! I'm sorry sir please!" Rem seemed satisfied with that. He licked the knife once more and put it away. He wiped away the blood with his finger and smeared it on my lips. I licked it away and he released my wrists. I thanked him and sat up. Pressing my hands against his torso laying him down. I go to town all down his neck and jaw. Biting and licking down his body. I stop at his member and take him in my hands. Kitten licks and kisses on the tip. He grabs my hair and shoves me down. Forcing me to take him in full. "Dont bite me little one, you wont like t
he outcome." I throated him as best I could and bobbed my head. He groaned and loosened his grip on me letting me breathe. I didn't move however and stayed there. Throating and choking with tears flowing down my face. I looked up at him. Making eye contact. His moans became more vocal and free. I knew he was close. I held my breath and shoved myself down and up as fast as I could. Rem threw his head back, "Goddamn little one. I missed you so much!" His hot seed filled my throat as I gulped him down. Leaving nothing behind.
Rem looked me up and down. "Amazing job baby. I love you so much. Lets get you cleaned up and bandaged yeah?"

*HELLO LOVES I KNOW IM SO SO SO SORRY FIR TAKING A FUCKING DECADE TO WRITE THIS BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW, IS IT GOOD? DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE BLOOD AND BREATH PLAY? I NEED ANSWERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NEARLY 700 READS LIKE UM WOAH. ANYWAY I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL*