Overheated

I stood back stage and watched my boy sing his heart out upside down hanging from the rafters at a festival in the hundred degree heat, I could see the sweat pouring off his face and body rolling up his stomach and across his chest and up his neck off his forehead and nose. He looked pretty flushed I was getting worried. He definitely needed to get the fuck down before he killed himself. I grabbed a couple of water bottles from the cooler a few feet away while they finished their last song. After they said their goodbyes to the crowd and kisses and roses and drumsticks were tossed Remington was the first to come backstage yelling for an inhaler. I snatched the one I had for him in my pocket out for him and uncapped it held it up to his lips and puffed three of four into his mouth and held his shoulder. After he took his inhaler I stuck it back in my pocket and opened one of the water bottles I had stashed for him. I poured half of it over his head and rubbed it into his scalp and let it pour onto his back. Rinsing the sweat from his skin. He shivered and shook his head like a dog all over me but I didn't mind. His eyes caught mine and he took the water bottle from my hand gently. He drank the rest of it as I expected he would so I did the same with the second and third water bottle, emptying half onto his head and him emptying the rest into his mouth. I was in a trance just watching his every curve and crevise in his body, how the water would bead and dribble down his lips and throat when he drank, and how the sweat from his hair would drip off every little bit of hair he had. How it would roll off his muscles in his arms his chest his belly his pants soaking in the rest of the water at the bottom of his naval. His hands gripped me after the last bottle of water and he dragged me away into the tiny dressing room where there was a mirror and a bench with about six feet of space. He sat me down on the bench and locked the door behind him. Remington turned to face me kneeling on the floor staring up at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his. His hands resting on my hips as I sat patiently awaiting his instruction. He lifts my shirt up for me and takes it off quickly his hands grab at my pants and slide them off of me as well and he slinks his hand between my legs circling my clit gently. My hips buck into his hand and a whimper escapes me. His other hand is unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off himself. Our lips are locked together and Remington takes over completely. His teeth bite into my bottom lip and his fingers dip into my panties to stroke between my folds I'm wet to dripping by this point as I had been waiting for him all day, he had told me to be patient for after the show. His muscles flexing as he climbed on things effortlessly, him flipping upside down and his strong voice carrying through the crowd even without a microphone, he was walking eye candy and he was all mine. I bite his lips back just as hard and I travel to his neck and behind his ears my teeth making my mark all down his skin. He tasted like warm excitement and sex, his eyes told me everything I needed to know when i lulled away from him. I stood up, sat him down onto the bench and palmed him through his boxers. His eyes rolling back into his head when I gave him the friction he needed. His hands held the back of his head as I stripped his body of any clothes he still had on. My teeth biting into his skin as I lowered his boxers. Purple spots lingered all down his body when I finally positioned myself over him and slid him into me I sat fully down onto him and he flexed his hips into me touching something so deep inside my eyes fell backwards into my skull and everything tensed at once. Remington wrapped his fingers into my hips and fucked me like a toy. Grinding me and lifting me like I weighed nothing and fucking into me with all his frustration and energy I saw in his performance on stage. So much pent up energy in this man it was insane, it was so hot. Not only him, but this room was very warm a very warm Remington pressed against me and our bodies creating so much warmth it felt like we were burning alive, I never wanted this to stop. "Remington fuck, you feel so fucking good baby- shit." My hips grinded into his like a puzzle piece. We were made for eachother and we fit so perfectly together. His body shook and his breathing was uneven. He was already close. I picked up my pace and my body clenched on him and he couldn't handle it much more. His face scrunched up and his teeth shined through from behind his perfect lips, his brow furrowed his nose crinkled slightly as he twitched inside of me and came, his face loosened and his brows lifted and his eyes opened to the sky his mouth slacked open when I kept my pace. I circled my hips and bounced along on him like he was my toy now, I felt every single inch of him swell and shrink in sensitivity twitching and leaking his hot cum all over my walls, just more lubrication for me. I grabbed his throat and rocked my hips back and forth with as much speed as my joints could handle while pushing Remington's clenched fist into my belly just below my belly button. The pressure pushed me over the edge and I came with my head buried into Remington's neck his hand dug into my scalp as he pumped into me trying to cum again. My residual orgasm kept me quivering and shaking and it didn't take long for him to be filling me all the way up with cum once more. God fuck this was amazing.

AN/ HI IM VERY STONED AND THIS WAS A STRUGGLE TO WRITE CAUSE I HAD A CONCEPT IN MY HEAD YESTERDAY AND TRIED TO MAKE IT A REALITY BUT IM STONED AND FORGOT MOST OF WHAT I HAD IN MIND SO I HOPE THIS WORKS LOL HAPPY READING WHORES ❤️❤️