Impatient

I'm cuddling with rem while watching a movie. Remmy has made a few comments on how good I looked today or how much fun he always has with me during the day. He keeps whispering into my ears that he loves me and he appreciates me alot, and I couldn't be more content with the given situation. I shift my position a bit so I'm laying on his lap, my head resting against his belly. I turn my head slightly and kiss his belly through his shirt. A sharp inhale escaped his lips as he looked me in the face, his lips parted and his hair in it's spiky mess as always. His face void of any makeup yet still holding that perfect complexion. He was so gorgeous, how was I so lucky? His arms snaked around my waist as I innocently looked up at him with a pleading look in my eye, a small smile spreading on my lips. "You're so pretty y/n how did I get so lucky to have you?" He asked me in almost a growling tone. I instinctively bit my lip as he grabbed my waist and set me up higher on his lap so I could face him. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He kisses back but doesn't hold back nearly as much as I did, his tongue fighting for dominance and winning pretty easily. He stood up quickly and carried me to his room upstairs. Never breaking the kiss. He slammed the door open and tossed me on the bed and roughly kissed my neck and collarbones. The noises flowing from my mouth were foreign to me. Remington held nothing back as his hands dug into my hips and his teeth sunk into my neck. My nails clawing at his shirt as his hands wandered my body without fear. I tore his shirt off and he did the same to me. He quickly unclasped my bra and sat up to admire me. My face was flushed and my lips plump and red. His smirk never left his lips as his thumbs hooked into the waistband of my jeans.He slid them down my legs and gripped my hips roughly but without hurting me, and took the cloth of my underwear in his teeth. Never breaking eye contact with me. I could feel the liquid pooling in the sheets below my core. Remington smiled as he tossed my forgotten panties to the floor and licked a stripe up my folds. A small sigh left my lips once again as Remington's tongue became more hungry and his pace quickened. My knees pinned to the bed and my hips bucking, I could feel the knot in my stomach begin to form. My moans becoming louder and more sloppy. My hands clawed at Rem's hair as I hit my climax. My moans filling the room quickly. Remington sat there torturing me as I gripped the sheets for life. Licking up my juices that were freely flowing now. As soon as he was finished and satisfied with himself, he sat up and gripped my neck and kissed me with the most passion I've ever felt from him. I was done with waiting, I grabbed at his jeans and undid them for him but he shoved my hands above my head. Undoing his jeans and and tossing then to the floor. I let my eyes wander all over his body and towards his boxers, which were intensely tight and outlined his rock hard member now. A large amount of the front soaked with his own liquid. I looked at him in the eyes and let him slip his boxers down and reveal his aching and twitching dick. He pumped himself a few times letting me watch. I could feel the knot in my stomach form again already at just the thought of what was about to happen. He smiled at me and gripped my throat tightly just letting air pass through. He positioned himself and sunk himself into my still throbbing core. I nearly screamed at the pleasure. Rem wasted no time picking up pace. I couldn't help the sobs of pleasure leaving me as he relentlessly pounded into my guts. My eyes rolled back as his moans and grunts filled my ears and his teeth once again found my neck and bit down hard. His thrusts began to feel sloppy and I could tell he was close.I tightened my walls around him and he let out a gutteral growl as he filled me to the brim. Riding us out of our highs. Remington fell to the side and pulled out of me. I turned to him and kissed him a few times on his chest as he cuddled me close. "That, ma cherie, was the best sex I think I've ever had." Rem whispered into my ear. "I'm very glad the feeling is mutual."

Hey my lovelies!
Yes I am doing a Remington Lieth smut, imagines, and oneshots. I am taking requests. Please leave me some ideas that you want, or if you guys want some for his brothers. I love you all, stay lovely. ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️