Frisky Business.

Thank you so much @palayeeee and their cousin's request for this chapter! I appreciate you guys reading my stories and giving so much feedback. I love you all please enjoy this chapter. This chapter will be Rem and Emma making a home video.  Please feel free to make requests for the other brothers if you want! I am happy to write anything based on your request, within reason.
TW FOR THIS CHAPTER. SPITTING, BITING, CHOKING, DEGRADATION.

Emma's Pov: 

I called out for Remington as I sat in my fishnets and leather corset on the bed with a camera and tripod in the corner of the room. My hair was braided closely to my head and hung down my back. I wore my best perfume and waited patiently holding a leather belt in my hand. I waited patiently as Remington walked cluelessly into the room. His grey sweatpants hanging dangerously loose on his hips.  I looked up at his eyes and bit my lip seductively. He took the belt from my hand and easily made cuffs. His expression changed as he tightened the belt around my wrists in front of me. "Baby? Can we try something please?" I ask him with caution. Rem knelt down in front of me and parted his lips slightly. I look at the camera in the corner and look back at him to see if he understood. Remington smiled his devilish smile. He nodded and asked if it was recording. I nodded back and smiled again. He twisted my body so I was facing the camera, and pushed my torso down so my hips were up. He took his shirt off and kneeled behind me on the bed placing both hands on my hips pulling me back against his hips where I had no trouble feeling his hard-on. My face was hot and red. My smile was plastered on my lips and my spirits were high. I was excited. I wanted nothing more than for the love of my life to destroy me. "Should I go easy on you? Or do you want to be my little slut for the camera?" Remington growled in my ear grinding on me with force causing me to moan involuntarily. "Wreck me please." 

I thought I was ready. I really did. I was filled to the maximum capacity in less than a second and the pain and pleasure of his touch flew though me in tremors. Remington's hand found my throat and yanked me up so i was looking to the sky. My moans were screams and my hands couldn't hold me up. My airway was blocked and my senses flared. My eyes rolled backwards and my high was climbing quickly. The relentless pace of Remington's hips racked through me making me lose my focus. My mouth fell slack and my hands found Remington's hand around my throat pleading for him to let go. Fire was in my stomach and I didn't want it to stop burning me. The thirst for Remington's release was almost angry in my belly. An agonizing eternity later I arched my back a bit more and screamed his name. My orgasm destroyed me so hard I fell forward as Remington held me in place against his hips and he emptied his tension into me. His growl in my ear was enough to make me scream his name again. It was a burning passion I knew we were missing before tonight. I knew I loved him more than life itself. I twisted myself to face him as my breath was granted. I clawed his face to mine and crashed my lips against his. I pushed him over backwards and we fell hard against the wall. I bit down on his lip hard enough for him to hiss at me and pull away. But I wouldn't let him get away from me. Never again. I pushed myself against his body and emptied my soul into him. I lived for him and only him. He was what filled my void I had learned to love so much. I knew we would never be alone without each other again. I held him close to me and buried my face in his neck biting and kissing it with all my will. His arms snaked around me and crushed me against his body as he bit into my neck. I slithered down his body and left marks as i went. Biting his stomach made him lurch forward and grab my face as he gave me a stern look. I scowled at him just for a reaction, and a reaction I got. He slapped me and spit at my face. I smothered it all over my face just to piss him off. I spat back at him. He gripped my hair with a furious look in his eyes. "Put that mouth to better use, slut." He shoved my mouth down on his cock making me choke and sputter. Pathetic tears streamed down my face. I held my self down at his base and closed my mouth all the way around his cock. I held eye contact with him as he moved his hips against me. He picked up his pace and I trailed my hands up his chest and held his waist digging my nails into his skin. Making him release unexpectedly into my throat. I sat up and spat his entire load in his face. Smirking when he slapped me again. I laughed when he raised his hand again. "Dirty whore." He laughed as he wiped his face.

"I'm sorry Rem. I just love when you're mad." He rolled his eyes and got off the bed. He turned off the camera and gently brushed his fingers on my cheek that was bleeding now. He kissed it softly. "Come on little one, lets clean you up and get you to sleep."
I nod and follow him taking the hand of my forever love. Knowing that we both found something new about ourselves tonight.

HELLO LOVELIES. IM SO EXCITED TO GIVE YOU THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE REQUESTS AND ALL THE LOVE ON THIS BOOK I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. UNTIL NECT TIME LOVES, KEEP IT REAL.❤❤❤