Dying in a hot tub.

HUGE TW: BLOOD AND SELF HARM, DEPRESSION, AND SUICIDE MENTIONS. DEGRADATION AND PET NAMES.   I'm sorry I'll try to update more often I know I've been slacking. 

Please if you guys are feeling suicidal or depressed, please dm me I am always open!

Also, You are a huge brat who likes pissing Rem off.

There are so many things that I should be doing. So many things that could benefit my night. I could be eating a nice dinner for myself. I could be out with friends. But bleeding out of my arms and crying in the bathtub is not one of them. I'm just waiting for my boyfriend to come home, I miss him. Where is he? Is he okay? Does he care about me? I don't know how I got here. I'm getting sleepy. I hope this is it. The water is so warm... The color is so nice. Is someone talking to me? I hear a voice.
"Beck! Becca!! Baby are you okay?!"
I can't see anything. I feel pressure on my arms. It's not so warm anymore. Where am I going?

I wake up with tight bandages on my arms. The clock on my nightstand blinks back at me 5:30 pm. "Remmy..?" I croak out. I open my eyes, to see Remington on the floor with both arms over his head. His head in his knees. "Why...? Why Beck? Why do you do this to yourself? What have I been missing?" I sit up and slip out of bed.
"Remington I'm so sorry, please don't be upset with me." I sit down next to him on the floor and hug his side awkwardly. Tears pouring out of my eyes now. Rem picks his head up and looks at me with the most pain I have ever seen. I push myself away from him quickly trying to avoid this situation. My voice failing me as Remington stands to his full height. Looking down at me with so much sadness in his eyes.
I was terrified. I scramble to stand and look him in the eye. "Baby I'm okay I promise I'm okay please don't blame yourself." He walks out of the room. "Rem no!" He continues walking to the bathroom. "Remington!" He grabs the blade from the counter. He slashes at his arm mercilessly. Blood dripping everywhere. "Remington!! No! No! Stop it please!" I grab his arm, crying trying to get him to look at me. His dull, lifeless expression burning into my brain.

I shoot up from my slumber.
I grabbed at my man laying next to me.

Remington understood. He rolled over and pinned my wrists to the bed to look at them. "Do they hurt Love?" I nodded at his words. He leans down to kiss my wrists softly. I smile in contentment, as Remington hovers over me. I grab the back of his neck and smash our lips together. I flip us around and sit on his lap. Rem giggles, and hold my waist to keep me steady. I smile and sit up straight. Rem looks me in the eye as I absentmindedly rock my hips back and forth. Rem's grip tightens on my hips and his lips part as a sigh escapes his lips. My mind wanders as I run my hands all down Remington's gorgeous body, feeling every crevice in his torso. My hands wander down to his very tight boxers and trail my fingers very lightly around it, dancing like a ballerina delicately. Rem's breath hitched in his throat, I smiled at his struggle. I drop my head down towards his chest and kiss gently around his tattoos. Remy glides his hands up and down my waist, making me shiver. My moans low and throaty. He knew I was vulnerable. A let his hands clamp around my hips I let him toss me to the left. I let his strong jaw bite into my shoulder. I let the moans I had been holding back for him out with vengeance. "Strip." My skin shivered at his command.
I shook my head, unable to trust my voice.
Rem cocked an eyebrow at me. He shrugged and clawed my shirt and bra off. My whimper was loud and clear. Rem stopped and looked me in the eye with a softer look. "Do you want me to be gentle?" I shook my head again. Rem bit his lip and didn't waste time. He tore my shirt off and gripped my throat. My head shoved into the sheets. My bratty thoughts invaded my head. I grabbed his hand and shoved it away. I sat up and grabbed rem by the throat and threw myself as hard as i could to topple him. He was expecting this though. "Uh oh is my little slut being naughty?" His gravely voice pierced through me. He ripped my hands away from his throat and shoved me into the wall "This is not going to go well for you. You better behave Little One or else you will be sorry." Remington said nonchalantly. I couldn't help myself. "Or what? What are you gonna do sir?"
I mocked him. Oh no. Rem smiled. He dug his nails into my neck as my airway was cut off. My eyes widened. My gagged chokes and clawing at his hand didn't deter him. I could see stars. I tapped his hand twice and he loosened up just enough for me to breathe. His black painted nails left bloody imprints on my neck where they broke my skin. I brought my eyes up to him as he licked his fingers.  He sucked on them for just a while longer and closed his eyes, savoring the flavor. My stomach sunk a little lower as he pressed his fingers into my quivering core.  He pressed his other hand over my mouth. "Stay silent." I nodded as he quickened his pace. My breathing became heavy and my hips worked themselves against Remington's hand. I closed my eyes to focus on staying quiet like I was told. But Remington didn't like that. "Open those eyes baby. I want to see you struggle." I locked eyes with him as he hammered his fingers into me with such speed I couldn't breathe properly. The knot was beginning to form in my belly very quickly. My eyes watering and my knees giving out as my climax hit me. Rem held me up as my moans exploded out of me. As I rode out my high, I looked up at Rem with fear in my eyes. "Good little slut. You did as you were told, you stayed quiet." My fear slipped away. "But I didn't give you permission to cum did I?" My soul left my body behind. I knew what was coming. I knelt down in front of Rem and awaited my punishment. "Good girl. You look so pretty." Rem said while looking me over. I sat with my hands in my lap as Remington slipped his boxers off and pumped himself in front of me. Knowing I was impatient, he let me lick the tip a few times. "My dirty little slut. Such a good girl." I looked up at the godly figure above me. "May I touch please sir?" I asked politely. He kneeled in front of me and nodded. I took this opportunity to touch his whole body with eagerness that was not unfamiliar to me. I placed my lips on his neck and nibbled on his ear, with both hands on his belly. Rem grabbed me and sat me on his cock slowly. Causing me to gasp at being filled so slowly. I wanted him to move. But he didn't move at all. He was cock warming me. I whimpered quietly and bit a little harder on his neck. "I know kitten, be patient with me okay?" I nodded and ran my nails down his back as he licked at the slightly congealed blood on my neck. I sighed at the soothing feeling. I closed my eyes as Rem began slowly grinding my hips against him. Oh so slowly. Almost painfully slow. I beg him quietly in his ear to go faster, but he denies me. "My desperate Pup is so eager isn't she? Just hold on a little longer Little One. I promise you'll be screaming before long." My wall clenched around his cock as he thrusted into me with such force I bounced a little. A surprised yelp flew out of my lips. I held onto Remington's neck with my whole life. His speed never faltered. My moans were rushed and breathy. My vision blurred as my orgasm crushed me. I nearly screamed in Remington's ear as he hit my sweet spot and I came hard around his cock. He filled me to the brim and I cried out. He twitched and quivered as his moans left his lips into my ear.

HELLO MY LOVELIES. YES I KNOW ITS BEEN A FAT ASS MINUTE. IM TRYING TO COME UP WITH BETTER SCENARIOS FOR THESE THINGS IM SORRY IF IT SUCKS I SPEND LIKE A WEEK WRITING THESE LMAO I LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY❤❤❤❤❤❤🌟