revelations and crap

i pout slightly as iida keeps yelling at us to stay in a proper line. i was behind sero, with kyoka in front of him, and all of us were on our way to the grounds. with bakugo and midoriya being put on house arrest the other day after the license exam, they weren't really able to do much.

i almost groan at the familiar cocky voice coming from down the hall, but i can't help the small smile forming on my face. neito and i haven't had much time to hang out or talk, lately, so we were planning to go out with some of his classmates soon. maybe in a couple weeks. i was also gonna bring hitoshi and kyoka along, since i felt like it, but it all depended on if they were busy the week that it was happening.

"i heard, class a— two people! you have two people fail the provisional licensing exam!"

"class b's monoma!"

"he's crazy, as usual!" i snicker at sero and kaminari's panicked words, earning a small glare from my frenemy.

"so were you the only one to fail again? like with the final?" kirishima asks.

neito laughs creepily before turning around and not making any noise, followed by my red headed classmate shouting, "which is it?!"

"we... all passed! we've pulled ahead of you, class a."

"ah! hi, sasaki-chan!" tetsutetsu shouts, waving, and i wave back with a smaller grin. i ignore todoroki apologizing for failing, and i walk over to hug kendo when she gestured for me to come over with her outstretched arms. i swear to god, this girl has some of the best hugs i've ever had.

"according to vlad teacher, we'll have classes together this semester! i'm looking forward to it!" an absolutely adorable blonde girl with horns and the cutest big blue eyes were exclaims excitedly, and i almost melt at her cuteness while in kendo's arms. why are all the girls at this fucking school pure and beautiful and just absolutely amazing? only god knows.

and maybe nezu. he's weird like that.

neito whispers something to the girl while kaminari and kirishima say their own things, and i roll my eyes at the annoying blond. he looks for any chance he can get to be a bitch, and though i find it hilarious sometimes, he needs to tone it down.

"i'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!" the horned girl exclaims with as much enthusiasm before, and i wheeze, hand gripping onto kendo as she slaps the laughing neito and keeps me up.

"don't teach her weird phrases!"

"hey, we're trying to get through back here," everyone's attention shifts to the new voice, and i pull away from the other girl to head back to my own classmates. i whack neito upside the head before i do, though, and then move to kyoka's side and smile at her. she returns it, but then i look over to see hitoshi, and i grin at him.

he smiles at me but then returns to keeping his annoyed expression on his face. i ignore iida but get back in line, snickering as hitoshi states, "don't show me how uncool you are."

"shinso. he's the person who fought midoriya at the sports festival," tokoyami utters, followed by sero saying, "that guy looks... like he's bulked up a bit..."

i grin. "that's because he's been training! he'll get into the hero course by next year, i'm sure of it!"

kyoka nods to me, smiling at my enthusiasm while the other two just give me semi-strange looks, and then we start walking off again.

we all ended up on the field, all the classes lined up as nezu was up on the stand.

"hey! it's the small mammal you all love, the principal!"