battle training

i'm sure that everyone was really shocked and some were even frightened by the battle that had just taken place.

midoriya and bakugou had done some serious damage.

bakugou was absolutely, insanely terrifying when it came to his hatred for midoriya, but the latter seemed to hold nothing but admiration for his childhood friend.

they're really damn confusing

"you're right about that," i mumbled, before tuning back into all might's lesson.

midoriya was carted off to recovery girl, and the other members of both teams reentered the screening room. bakugou was surprisingly silent, and he didn't seem to be making eye contact with anyone, instead opting to ignore that anyone else existed. iida was made the mvp for the battle. yaoyorozu was spot on with her observations.

as the battles continued on, i continuously grew nervous. everyone's quirks were so amazing and unique, and mine was practically a curse.

you calling me a curse, you little shit!

"you know what i meant," i hissed out slightly, somehow gaining the attention of the boy with two hair colors. todoroki, if i remembered correctly.

in the second-to-last battle, it was my team, team g, versus team c. my team consisted of myself, the girl with the earphone quirk jirou, and the lighting quirk boy kaminari. we were the heroes going up against yaoyorozu and mineta, the villains.

jirou stuck one of her earphone jacks into the wall, listening for any movement, and gestures for me and kaminari to make a move.

"so, what should we do, sasaki~san?" the blond asked me, to see if i had a plan. i thought it over for a bit, with some input from venom (both necessary and unnecessary), and finally decided on what to do.

"i think that you should catch them off guard first. try to get past their defenses, and i'll find my own way in to get to the weapon. i know it's not exactly a solid plan, but we can improvise if things begin to go south. just avoid mineta's grape thingies and try to avoid any traps that might be set up by yaoyorozu," i responded, earning a nod and smirk from him before he and i both separated.

just let me take over! it'll be done so much sooner if you do! venom pleaded, but i remained strong.

"no. i do not need you to do this all for me. i'm  not weak, and i can do this with limited help from you," i harshly responded, and made my way to the closest window i could find.

~~~

"sasaki seems to be talking to herself, don't you think?" kirishima suddenly stated, earning the attention from the other students and all might.

"now that you mention it, i've seen her mumbling before but never thought to pay much attention to it," asui added, making a few others nod.

"maybe it's something to do with her quirk?"

meanwhile, all might has his eyes glued to the screens, wondering just what the young girl was up to as she looked out the window.

~~~

i got up on the window sill and took a deep breath before jumping out the window. but before i could possibly plummet to my death, i felt my arm be overcome with the familiar weird feeling that i'd never quite grown used to. my arm was enveloped in a strange black substance that i knew to be the symbiote, but i ignored that and did the same to my other arm. my feet were enveloped as well but not further up my legs, and i began to scale the building, looking for a window on the specific floor jirou had pointed out earlier.