Chapter 14

Kyoka was confused for a second, pregnant... the word pregnant, like having a baby inside her...Izuku's baby inside her...she's...oh my god, she's gonna be a mother, she's having Izuku's baby...

-FUCK!

-Kyoka?

-OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT MY DAD IS GONNA KILL ME AND HE'S GONNA KILL ZU AND WHAT ZU WILL SAY AND OH SHIT ALL MIGHT IS GONNA KILL US BOTH I'M NOT READY I'M ONLY 16 WHAT WE ARE GONNA DO

-Kyoka, please calm down.

-How you want me to calm down Mo? I'm...I'm...

-You are pregnant, yes you and Izuku are gonna be parents.

Chiyo get up from her hair and come near her grandson girlfriend and hug the young girl while her best friend was petting the back of her head.

-It's okay my girl, everything will be fine, you are not the first student here to get in that situation and I am here to help you both.

-I will have to drop from the hero department?

-No sweety, that only mean you will have to stop the combat training for a while but you stay in school i can promise you. Momo dear can you stay with her please I have a call to make.

-Sure Recovery Girl.

Once the old lady exit the room Momo hug her best friend and pat her back telling her everything will be fine and she will help her with the baby stuff.

-Ky, I had to ask you something, a few moment ago when you where having your little meltdown you mention All Might, why?

-Eh...look I think I can trust you with that, it's not my secret to tell you but I'm sure Zu will not mind...you see Zu and All Might...they...

-He is his father?

-How do you know?

-It's kinda obvious, Izuku is almost as strong as him and All Might seems to be close to him.

-Yes but please keep that to yourself okay.

-Sure, don't worry Ky. So you and Zu, really?

-Yeah.

-How it's happening?

-You want me to tell you how to have sex with a guy?

-No dummy, i mean, how did it happened?

-The day he won the sport festival, we went on a dinner date, and after we have a long walk in the park, it was romantic, and after that when we came back to his house his father was at his agency and i stay the night and well, we kinda start making out and you know, it became really hot that night...and the others night since.

-Oh my Kyoka, really?

-Yes, i mean, you know what they say in the movies how sex can be good, it's better!

-Wow!

They got interrupted by Recovery girl when she came back in the room.

-Kyoka, i called your homeroom teacher and Izuku is on his way, i didn't tell anyone but you will have to call your parent you know, and Izuku will tell his father later. And like i said about school don't worry, we will inform Nezu later and we will make the necessary you stay enrolled in the hero program and everything will be fine.

Izuku came in the room a few minutes later to find his girlfriend hugged by his grandmother and her best friend and he start freaking out, she was only puking and now it look way more serious than he think.