Chapter 12

School close for a few days, they need to reinforce the security and investigate how they easily infiltrate the school. During the police investigation they call a hero with a quirk who force people to reveal the truth if she touch them, they learn they called themselves the League of villains, their leader is the blue hair man who called himself Tomura Shigaraki but he reveal he have a master, he didn't give his real name because he don't know it but he reveal the man reefer himself as All For One. They have for goal to destroy the hero society and their first move was to kill the symbol of peace himself. Toshinori was concerned, that Shigaraki guy confirmed what he was thinking and he didn't like it, not at all. Shigaraki reveal to the heroes the location of the hideout and Immediately All Might and the police force assemble a strike team to raid the place, only to find it empty with only a TV standing in the middle of the bar.

-Hello All Might, it's been a few years since our last chat.

-ALL FOR ONE!

-Indeed, it seems Tomura failed in his attempt to kill you. I have put too much hope in that boy but it seems i was wrong, nevermind i will forge another successor to defeat you, like you probably have a successor of your own, who know maybe i will enjoy seeing the fight of the next generation.

Toshinori know he have to lie if he want to protect his son.

-I don't have a successor or someone like that, I am the symbol of peace and as long as i breath i will protect that country with all my strength, specially from evildoer like you.

-Well All Might, i can't wait for our next encounter.

-AND THIS TIME ALL FOR ONE, I WILL END YOUR EVIL PLAN FOREVER!

They left the bar and the police investigator gather a team to collect evidences but they don't find anything worthy. All Might return to U.A. to give Nezu a report of the situation.

The next day Toshinori stay at home to talk with his son about the situation, they decided Izuku need to speed up his training to became stronger than he is, if All For One discover Izuku is the 9th holder of One For All he will attack him non stop until he is dead.

The school decided to stay closed until the annual sport festival, every students got instruction to train the hardest they can until the day of the festival to show the best performance they can do.

Izuku train everyday the hardest he can from 5 am to 1pm, after that he eat and spend the rest of the day with Kyoka on dates, or playing guitar outside or simply cuddling while listening to music.

The day of the sport festival they all gather in a waiting room preparing themselves for the festival. Todoroki come speak to Yagi before they get called.

-Objectively speaking you are strong but i doubt you are stronger than me, All Might seems to have his eye on you so that mean i have to defeat you.

Izuku look at the heterochromatic eye teenager before putting one hand on his shoulder and simply smile at him.

-Look buddy, we are all here to do our best, you want to beat me, fine and try it will be my pleasure to fight against you with all i have but i hope you will do the same.

-Don't touch me and I'm not your buddy, I'm your enemy.

-No!

-What?

-You are not my enemy, maybe not my friend but certainly not my enemy either.

Todoroki was about to reply to Yagi but he got interrupted by Present Mic who call every students to come to the field. All the class walk to the field until Izuku got called to gave a speech to everyone since he is the first year representative. He walk to the stage and look at everyone in front of him. He close his eyes for a second before showing his biggest smile and grab he mic.