Chapter 1

Before reading this, I want to remind you English is NOT my born language, I'm a frenchie who TRY to write something in english. I don't have a beta-reader who can correct the so many grammatical mistakes i made so I hope you can enjoy that fanfic the way it is.

Toshinori Yagi was walking on the sidewalk carrying his groceries, smiling to the people who pass next to him, having a nice day to relax after his daily 4 hours of hero work. While crossing the street he hear a tires screech sound and when he turn his head he see a car was about to hit him at full speed. He was about to push his limit to transform into All Might to save his own life when suddenly someone push him out of the way of the car and he felt on his back, all he hear next was a big crashing noise and peoples screaming. He get himself up and see the wrecking car stuck in a shop wall, the driver unconscious behind the wheel with the air bag deployed on his face and someone on the floor near Toshinori with a lot of blood next to him. He rush to the person and try to see if he still alive. He can see the face of the stranger who save his life and determined he can't be older than 14-15 years old with green long messy hairs and freckles under his eyes, he have a few cuts on his face but he seem to have bleed a lot from the back of his head.

-Come on kid, let be alright, i won't let you die on me. He put his hear on his chest and hear a heartbeat. Good you're alive, DID SOMEONE CALL A AMBULANCE?

A random person yell he did it and tell the EMT are on their way. Toshinori continue to talk to the boy who sacrifice himself to push him out of the car trajectory and he see something intriguing. The cuts on his face begins to close themselves and he open his eyes.

-HOLLY SHIT KID, YOU'RE ALLRIGHT?

-I'm still alive? Great! (with a bored expression) The young man try to lift himself from the ground but Toshinori put a hand on his chest.

-What are you doing, you can't get up like that, EMT are on their way to get you to a hospital.

-I don't need them old man, I'll be okay in a few minutes, my quirk will heal me, now if you excuse me I'll like to get out off the ground. He get up and lift his t-shirt to see his chest. Crap!, now i need to found new clothes, they are completely destroyed and soaked in blood, great. He look around him and see his guitar on the ground broken in a few pieces. FUCK! My git, great how I'm gonna earn some yens now? fucking day, I'm out! He began walking but a hand was put on his shoulder.

-You can't go like that. You need to be checked up and police will want to speak with you.

-Fuck off, i won't stay here. I don't need to be checked up and i know cops will only try to put the blame on me for all that shit!

-Listen kid, you just can't go like that, you save my life and i want to make sure you are okay.

-I'm fine old man i told ya. In the background we can hear sirens coming. Toshinori look away in the direction of the siren noise and when he turn his head again to speak with the boy he wasn't here anymore.

-KID? KID! COME BACK KID!

Few minutes later Paramedics and Polices arrive at the scene, they check on Toshinori since he was almost hit by the car, he learn the driver was drunk and almost killed a few peoples with his car that day, but all Toshinori have in mind was that green hair kid who save his skin.

A few days later All Might was patrolling the street of Mustafu, smiling to the peoples, posing selfies for fans and signing autograph when he hear screaming in the distance, without hesitating he rush to the direction and he cross path with peoples who where running in terror from that direction. When he arrived at the scene he see a man pointing a gun on the head of a little girl. What surprised him was the same teenager from the other day talking to the gunman with both hands in the hair.