Chapter 11

Izuku open his eyes and feel a pressure on his chest, he move his head to find the black and purples hairs of his best friend head sleeping on him, next to her on a little couch Momo rest her head on Kirishima'shoulder both asleep

-Bummer i don't have my phone on me, it can be pretty black mail shit on both of them.

-Hum, Izzy! You awake. (She get close of him and literally lay down on him hugging). I was so worried, we almost lost you.

-Hey Ky, good to see you, hurry and take a picture, they are so sweet they gave me diabetes.

She turn her head and see Kirishima and Momo sleeping in that cute position, she grab her phone and take a picture of them.

-I'm glad you okay Zu, I was so much afraid when i saw you stabbed with that sword. Don't ever pull a fucking stunt like that, you understand Baka?

-But i can't let my dad been killed, i need to protect him, to protect all of you.

-I know and that's why i love you so much you idiot

-What did you just say?

-Nothing, s..shut up okay!

-No, say it please.

-I...I can't.

-Kyoka!

-Izuku?

He kiss her, just like that he gently pull her head toward his and put his lips on her. At first she was shocked, not because she don't like that but she thought he didn't feel the same. He back a little and look her eyes.

-Kyoka i..i'm sorry

-Why?

-Because i kissed you without knowing your feelmmmph!

She shut him up by kissing him. When he understand she feel the same he close his eyes and kiss her back, he put his arm around her waist and kiss her gently while she let her jack roll themselves around his arms. After a few moments they separate and look at each others in the eyes.

-That ...that mean?

-Yes Zu, I like you, a lot!

-I like you too Ky, a lot!

-And I like you too bro, a lot! But i won't kiss you if you don't mind!

-It's okay bro ...WHAT? KIRISHIMA, YOU AWAKE?

-I'm awake too Yagi, and I'm glad you're okay, and congratulation you two for...you know!

The two teenager separate themselves and Kyoka step out of the bed and stand on her feet, both having a red tone colour in their face. Kirishima was laughing his ass while Momo slightly giggle.

-I'm happy to see you're awake Yagi-san, we where worried when we saw you unconscious. Nezu sama told us to not worried even if he looked worried a lot himself about you.

-Yeah! Uncle Nezu is like that, always caring for everyone. Thanks Yaoyorozu san for your concern. Can you please call me Izuku, i think we past that stage, i consider you as a close friend of mine.

-Off course Izuku, i also consider you as a close friend, and since you look to be the boyfriend of my little sister we are family now!

-I'm her boyfriend now?

Kyoka poke his head with one of her jack with a angry look in her face.

-Off course I'm your girlfriend Baka! do you really think i will give my first kiss to a guy I'm not in love with?