Chapter 10

The day after everyone was sited in class except for two peoples, Bakugo and Hakagure are absent and the class just started, Aizawa enter the room and speak to everyone.

-You see Bakugo is missing, dues to his action toward Yagi yesterday he is suspended for the day as punishment, and i see Hakagure is missing too, someone know why?

-Yes Aizawa Sensei, she text me this morning, since she was stuck for a few minutes in ice during her match against Todoroki yesterday and her costume is basically being naked so she is very sick this morning, she rest to be able to come to school tomorrow.

-Okay thanks miss Ashido. So today we where supposed to elect the class president but since two peoples are missing we're gonna do it tomorrow, so here the days lesson.

They went with the normal lesson until the lunch. Everyone gather once again at the same table and suddenly a alarm goes off. Some senior students tell them it's a intrusion on school ground. Everyone panic and they look like wild animals who participate in a stampede. When Izuku saw peoples who hurt others in the panic he fly over everyone trying to help his friends, he have time to pick Kyoka in his arm and he see Kirishima who have activate his quirk shielding Yaoyorozu and Asui with his body. He became angry at those idiots for theirs actions and shout the loudest possible at everyone.

-SHUT UP! (everyone stop moving at once and look at him hovering above everyone) ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS, LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE HURTING EACH OTHERS DURING EVACUATION. LOOK BY THE WINDOWS YA BUNCH OF IDIOTS IT'S ONLY THE FUCKING JOURNALISTS WHO TRESSPASS. NOW YOU STAY THE FUCK CALM AND HELP THE WOUNDED GOES TO RECOVERY GIRL, AND IF I SEE ONE STUPID STUNT LIKE THAT AGAIN I'LL PUNCH YOU OUT COLD MYSELF, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

Nobody answer and they help those on the ground lift themselves in a calm way. After lunchtime Aizawa tell the class to pick up their hero suit and change to board the bus for a special training.

After a short ride class 1A arrived at the USJ where they meet the space heroine Thirteen inside. After a short speech about how quirk can be dangerous, Kirishima ask Aizawa if the guys coming from the portal where robots and Aizawa charged at them telling the class to fall back to the bus and call for back up, those are villains. While Aizawa was fighting the street punks a mist guy came toward the class, he say he represent the league of villains and they have the goal to kill All Might. Thirteen attack the mist villain before he open open 2 portals and redirect Thirteen's attack on her back, seriously wounding her. After dealing with the space hero the mist villain scatter almost every students in different zone of the training centre.

Izuku land in the water zone on a boat with Asui and Mineta, he didn't lose any moment before jumping in the water and start knocking out the villains who where in the water in a few minutes then he help Mineta and Asui by flying them to the entrance.

-Stay here and try treat thirteen wounds, I'll be back.

-Where are you going Kero?

-I'm going to protect everyone. He smile at Tsuyu before taking off in the air and flying at high speed. He arrived at each zone, punching out cold every villains he found before anyone can react and tell his classmate to gather to the entrance before flying off to another zone. The last zone he arrived is where Kyoka, Momo and Kirishima where. The two girls have swords in their hands and they are behind Kirishima who protect them with his hard body. Izuku arrived just in time to blocking a guy who was shooting electricity at the girls while Kirishima is fighting a guy made of rock. He end up the fight at the same rate he defeat the others 50-60 low lever thugs in the past minutes.

-ZU! I'm so happy you came!

-I told you Ky i will always be here for you. Kirishima you okay man?