🍯chapter three🍯

Chapter Three
"Stories"

With all his confidence gathered Namjoon had finally brought himself to the counter where the barista was with his son.

"Hi, sorry to bother but—."

"Another honey jar? Got you." Namjoon shone wide eyes as he watched the older grab a small pot of honey that had a stick of a bee on it. Namjoon had found them pretty and kept all of the ones he used to store small objects and earrings.

"How'd you know?"

"You come here a lot Namjoon, I know." Namjoon smiled sheepishly. "You have a lot of honey, isn't that bad for you?" Namjoon's shy expression swiftly turned excited.

"No actually honey is one of the most healthiest sugary things and I eat a lot of it for my health man." Namjoon said a-matter-of-factly as he bounced on his toes.

"Wait really?"

"Mhm on your next break I could teach you about it if you'd like...?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." Taehyung tugged at Yoongi's apron.

"I wanna know too!" Namjoon giggled but shut his mouth quickly after. "You have a nice laugh mister!" Taehyung beamed.

"Thank you." Yoongi passed the honey to Namjoon and watched him go back to his seat and pull out his book once again.

Namjoon went back to his house but eventually came back with his laptop in hand. Yoongi said his next break was at 3pm—it was 12— so Namjoon decided he'd wait in his corner.

"Mister what you doing?" Namjoon got caught off guard by the child and jumped a little, causing the latter to laugh at him.

"Shouldn't you be by your dad?"

"Appa's booooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiiing! Can you tell me first?" Namjoon chuckled at the boy's cheekiness but didn't give in. 

"Well your dad is coming soon so no, you'll have to wait but I'm doing my own work if you wanna take a look?" Taehyung nodded and brought a chair from a nearby table to sit down next to Namjoon. Namjoon gave Taehyung a pair of headphones and started to show him some of his most famous stuff.

"Oh I know that song!" Taehyung said, pointing at the laptop screen. "Appa listens to it a lot!" Namjoon rose an eyebrow. "It's called 'Forever Rain' I think!" Blush spread across Namjoon faster than you could imagine. "Did you make it mister?" Namjoon nodded, keeping his head out of sight. "Your voice isn't that deep though..."

"Oh no this isn't my usual voice," Namjoon's tone had lowered a couple octaves, scaring Taehyung a little. "Most people can't understand my normal voice so I've just gotten used to my other one."

"Wow that's amazing!"

A/N: namjoons deep voice is the death of me, who else?

Ok but imagine this TaeTae (he's 4 in the fic):

With this Namjoon:

With this Yoongi as his father:

And you think I haven't cried enough tonight