Chapter 1: Time

A/N: Hey there! Um, this fanfic isn't edited yet. I was just writing this as writing practice, as well as to get rid of some stress and yeah, I'll probably try updating if I've got the time but then again, I'm also working on an original story. But yeah, hope you peeps enjoy this. --Theiichan

~

Boruto Uzumaki sprinted across Konoha village, running past stalls and homes. Finally, he reached the forest where his other team mates were waiting for him.

Sarada Uchiha had her arms crossed whilst tapping her foot on the grass, her face showed irritation all over. "Took you long enough to get here, dobe!"

"Who are you calling dobe? Eh, teme?!"

While the duo were trying to kill each other with glares and remarks, Mitsuki stood in the middle of it all, the usual smile plastered upon his face.

They really do fight like an old married couple, he thought to himself.

"Anyway," Sarada said after a while of bickering. "What took you so long to get here?"

Boruto grinned at his team mates and pulled out a scroll from one of his pockets. "I grabbed this while going through my old man's library."

"So you took it from the Hokage's library without permission." Mitsuki said and it wasn't a question.

Before the blond could say anything, the Uchiha pounded a fist on his thick skull to knock some sense into it.

"Ouch, what was that for?!" He whined.

"What was that for?!" Sarada yelled into his ear. "That was for stealing a scroll from your father, who so happens to be the Hokage, no less."

Boruto scoffed. "Yeah, well I'm sorry. I was really curious when I saw it, okay? It looked cool." And then he mumbled to no one but himself. "Not like he would notice with how busy he is."

"Do you even know what that scroll is for, Boruto?" Mitsuki asked, eyeing the said scroll with curiosity.

"I don't know," Boruto scratched the back of his head. "But I wanna know so I think we should open it, dattebasa!"

"Are you stupid?! You don't know what it is and it could be dangerous for all we know!" Sarada exclaimed.

"You don't look like it but I'm sure you're curious too, Sarada, dattebasa." He grinned. "I mean, it has this weird design so it must be something cool!"

Arms still crossed, Sarada turned her head to the opposite direction and let out a huff. "No way, dobe."

"C'mon, Sarada! Aren't you the least bit curious?" He then turned to his blue friend. "How about it, Mitsuki?"

"I am actually quite interested as well." He said.

"C'mon, teme, dattebasa! Let's see what this can do."

Sarada glanced at her team mate. Okay, she was also curious on what that scroll is. Cha, this curiosity was going to be the end of her. Seems like the dobe was actually having an effect on her. Argh, stupid emotions. She was sure that she'll regret this soon enough but--

"Fine." She held up her hands. "But if we get in trouble I'm not taking blame for any of this."

Then, the Uzumaki jumped up and down with excitement until he was able to calm himself down and they all looked at the scroll.

Slowly but surely, Boruto opened the scroll. All eyes stared in anticipation to see what would happen. Then, suddenly, their vision was filled with a blinding white light.