011 - Sports Day (3)

______ 。______

“CANʼT YOU do something to make your boyfriend smile? He looks so scary up there.” Mia nudged your arm, nodding to still grim Taehyung on stage. Their performance is about to start and his team was pumped up, unlike him.

Before you could comment, you hear Sora stifled her giggle as she already knew why. You quickly nudged her arm before Mia notices or she will make Sora spill the tea. Runa is here and you didnʼt want her to know yet. Glancing to Runa, you almost blink in surprise because she was already looking towards you.

“Maybe if you cheered for him, heʼll smile.” Runa suggested. Her twinkling eyes reminded you to Sora. They are different, yet so alike.

“I love your brain Rune! Sheʼs right. Come on, cheers!” on your behalf, Sora accepted her suggestion then raised your arms in the air.

“What-” unable to keep up with the fast hands, your arms stayed three seconds before you pull it down. Eyes drawn on you and after sending death glare to Sora you huff your cheeks looking towards the stage.

“He saw it.” Runa whispered, while your eyes glued on Taehyung. The eye contact was made as soon as you steered your sight.

When Taehyung raised his brows, you noticed his lips slightly pull up. Maybe he thought it was so weird for you to suddenly raised both arms in the crowd. As if wanting attention... from him.

He almost smile. You thought.

Determine to make the grim reaper smile, you mouthed a “Fighting” together with a fist. Immediately, Taehyung grins. There, his expression slowly brightens, bringing a smile not only to your face, but also chatters amongst the crowd.

Was it true Taehyung has never seen smiling before?

You frowned and quickly were taken aback by Taehyungʼs winking. That was his way of saying thanks to you while accidentally making the crowd go wild. The grim reaper looks really playful now and for sure.. a playful grim reaper was not as harmful as you all thought.

He went wild on stage.

His aura changed: from a fighter to the coolest performer. Sometimes making you doubt what you knew about him.

Was he secretly training as an idol? How was he sooo goood??

He got better than the their rehearsal last time! Not to mention some improvised moves and his facial expressions...!!

“Is that the Kim Taehyung we knew?” Mia blinked her eyes several times, but Taehyung on the stage remains the same. He still wears his Taekwondo suit, but it was a different Taehyung. You get what I mean? Ahhh how do I explain?

Anyway, besides the scene where Jungkook and some of the boys displaying their abs, Taehyungʼs persona was a hot topic that afternoon.

Chatters grew more when the boys combined with girls to perform together. You didnʼt miss side glances from the crowd when Taehyung paired with a girl in one part. He told you they will perform with girls, but you didnʼt know it would be a performance that involved contact.

The girlʼs fingers running up his chest, then Taehyung putting his hand on top of hers. It was an automatic response, for a girlfriend to frown when seeing her boyfriend do that with other girl.

You watched with serious face from thereon. Even when the special guests: elementary kids joined for the closing performance, you didnʼt join in smiling with the crowd. You were still frowning--eyes now on the girl who danced with Taehyung.